The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Are the actually not a lot of females at lboro?

just get the picture that its full of male athletes, is it true? what is the ratio like?

cheers, tom.
63:37 - source. Though I'm of the opinion that this is skewed quite a lot by the large number of people studying engineering, most of them being male. In general I'd say that while it's noticeably more male than female, it's not that bad a ratio.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by maloneyt
just get the picture that its full of male athletes, is it true? what is the ratio like?

cheers, tom.

Loads of girls here, and the standard is high to be honest compared to other unis :biggrin:

cheers, tom.

There are more guys. But bearing in mind that the engineering faculty is massive, and the number of nights typical engineers go out is far less than the woman filled PHIR/english departments, a typical night is probably more 55/45 male-female ratio. Plus, as has been said, most of the girls are hot here.
Reply 4
Oh right didn't realise it was so big for engineering, that's what I'm hoping to do. I though it was all just sport sport sport xD
There are less girls, but quality > quantity.
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
There are less girls, but quality > quantity.

This :smile: and the quality is top notch :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by dudleyian
this :smile: and the quality is top notch :d

to lougbourough; LOL;D
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending