The Student Room Group

Who's cuter human babies, kittens <3 bor puppies?

Scroll to see replies

Definitely human babies. Cats make me sneeze and dogs bigger than a suitcase scare me. I hate big dogs, and big dogs have big-ish puppies.

Toddlers are the cutest. They're so funny. You can't teach a dog or a cat who the beatles are, only to have them say later that day that their favourite singer is "the ladybirds".

Now that, my friends, is cute.
Original post by rosieoconnor
Definitely human babies. Cats make me sneeze and dogs bigger than a suitcase scare me. I hate big dogs, and big dogs have big-ish puppies.

Toddlers are the cutest. They're so funny. You can't teach a dog or a cat who the beatles are, only to have them say later that day that their favourite singer is "the ladybirds".

Now that, my friends, is cute.

So you don't like this dog :frown::tongue:

Although I really, really dislike Dogs, it has to be them. I'm a cat lover, but admit that not all kittens are born cute. Humans are just alien looking when they're born, and the plates in their heads look all gross.
I think that is is equally split between Kittens and Puppies... Human babies are in generally quite ugly at birth (although everyone seems to think they are cute which is a mind **** as for the most part they all look the same :s-smilie:).
I do still also think babies are cute when they are young. When they are at the stage where they walk around just wearing a diaper I think there pretty ugly and flabby though. Then they get cuter again after that.

But dogs are cute from birth to adulthood.

I've said cute far too many times
Not my picture, but leopard geckos by far

Original post by Tpx
So you don't like this dog :frown::tongue:

That dog is terrifying! I'm sure it's lovely in real life, but I would probs be scared if it jumped at me. Let's be honest here, babies are cuter. :redface:
Original post by .1415

I prefer mole rat babies

On first glance I honestly thought that you had posted a penis. :rolleyes:
Puppies> Kittens > Panda bears > Polar Bears > Wolf cubs > Koala Bears > Human babies.
Goo Goo Ga Ga :colondollar:

hehehehehhe
Reply 111
KITTENS! even when they get in the way :smile:
Original post by maVie
KITTENS! even when they get in the way :smile:

Cats really seem to love laptops.
But they hate printers (who doesn't though)

Edit: I like how its legs are crossed :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Einheri
Puppies. Only a woman mother could possibly look at a baby and think it looks like anything other than a bald, wrinkled midget. And I'm not too fond of cats.

Fixed. :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)

Well Indri babies, OBVIOUSLY.

Quick Reply

Latest