The Student Room Group

BTEC Registration Number....?

Hey everyone :smile:

So I know this has been questioned before and the conclusion comes that I should have a code with one letter followed by six digits on my certificate.... According to the advice section on TSR this should also be the second item on the bottom line of my certificate...?

Now, I recieved my certificate in July and am now on a gap year whilst I reapply (I want to be a Children's Nurse so any more advice for my second time round would be much appreciated :biggrin:) Anyway, I have looked and I make mine to be a code with two letters followed by five numbers?! This also is the code before my name on both three pages....

I shall ask my old tutor when I soon approach her for another reference, but does anyone else come to this conclusion? Is it new for this year or something??

I studied L3 BTEC ND in Children's Care, Learning and Development, if that is relevant....

Thanks in advance :smile:
Bump.
Reply 2
For my certificate for my first year of my BTEC course, the BTEC number is next to my name and yes, it is a 5 digit code with a letter at the front. I hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending