The Student Room Group

You know you're a student when...

You throw out a plate because you can't be bothered to wash it.

Cold pasta with dodgy cheese is ****ing delicious!

You find yourself agonising over whether to fork out the £2 for some lunch.

Carry on? When was your "I am definately a student" moment?

:biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

You work in order to avoid cleaning your room (or the reverse, depending on your personality/mood).
when u have bucketloads of assignments and u leave it to the last day :emo:
Reply 3
probably when i lived on pizza as my tea for almost a week cos it was buy one large pizza get one free from pizza hut.
Reply 4
You spend all your time on the internet procrastinating.
Leaving thorpe park 2 for 1 vouchers as a tip at pizza express.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by buchanan700
You throw out a plate because you can't be bothered to wash it.

For me it's reuse said plate until either the mixture of residues from various meals gets too weird or various microorganisms start to make colonies... :colone:
Reply 7
When 'I'm pregnant' gets the response of 'oh ****!' rather than 'congratulations!'
You ask for a student discount at pound land.
Original post by righthanded5

Original post by righthanded5
when you're having cornflakes at 4pm :biggrin:

Or making pancakes at 5am :smug:
Reply 10
You spend all your time on TSR instead of reading notes.
Reply 11
the 9am lecturer has never seen your face
Reply 12
- You go for showers because you're bored.

- You've foolishly went to lectures hungover and realised there's no point because you take nothing in

- You wake up in your room/living room with an assortment of strange objects (viking hats , traffic cones , ties ect)

- You've experienced the mad dash to get to the shotp for booze at about 9:55 pm.
Reply 13
When you start an assignment that has to be handed in at 9am, at midnight. Smoooooth.
Original post by jameswhughes
Or making pancakes at 5am :smug:

Or putting on a pizza at 3am because you're doing an all-nighter for an essay :colondollar:
Reply 15
These are great, keep them coming guys :biggrin:

- when you don't recognise the strange stain on your wall and you don't want to know...

- when you call your mum for the millionth time asking how to make cheese sauce... :P
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ArcadiaHouse

Original post by ArcadiaHouse
Or putting on a pizza at 3am because you're doing an all-nighter for an essay :colondollar:

Ah, I've done that too-not for working, was just hungry after a night out :tongue:

Also I've had Domino's at that time, luckily Warwick has delivery until 5am :woo:
... when you pick up a free pass to a nightclub off the pavement on campus.
When finding orange juice for 65p feels like the discovery of the century.

When the second question you ask other students (after their name) is "what are you studying?"
Original post by jameswhughes
Ah, I've done that too-not for working, was just hungry after a night out :tongue:

Also I've had Domino's at that time, luckily Warwick has delivery until 5am :woo:

No way! I hate Domino's though ... Too doughy :tongue:

EDIT: Being negged by doughy people :teehee:

EDIT #2: I hereby denounce all previous statements made denying the deliciousness of Domino's pizza. :coma:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest