The Student Room Group

Peninsula dentistry. . 2011 /2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hey Georky, i forgot to ask that bit to be honest i was too relieved that i still had a chance of getting in! :-D
Reply 41
Still nothing. Anybody else heard anything? I thought they were looking to send out interviews end of last week / beginning of this week.

I'm close to cracking and giving them a call. Then again I'd prefer long drawn out torture to instant rejection.
Reply 42
Still nothing...!
Reply 43
Original post by maggots
Still nothing...!

Ho hum. Makes me feel a bit better that it isn't just me.
I figure that there are some fairly strong candidates on here, so we'd have heard about it if anyone had got an interview.

Back to putting life on hold then!
Original post by cptKernow

Original post by cptKernow
Still nothing. Anybody else heard anything? I thought they were looking to send out interviews end of last week / beginning of this week.

I'm close to cracking and giving them a call. Then again I'd prefer long drawn out torture to instant rejection.

Yeah it is pretty surprising that no one has heard anything yet. The wait is painful. If you check the Peninsula Medical School thread people received letters yesterday inviting them to interview, so I would assume the Dental School will send out letters any day now if they haven't already been sent. Hope everyone hears some good news soon.
Reply 45
Original post by Amalgamation
Yeah it is pretty surprising that no one has heard anything yet. The wait is painful. If you check the Peninsula Medical School thread people received letters yesterday inviting them to interview, so I would assume the Dental School will send out letters any day now if they haven't already been sent. Hope everyone hears some good news soon.

The dental school has a different admissions team to the medical school.
Reply 46
When I called to check dates because I wanted to book flights, the lady told me that dates for dental interviews, were 19th-22nd Dec. And that invites for interviews would be sent out at the end of Nov. and that by the end of dec offers and rejections all released.

So I would assume in invites will start to be sent out early - mid next week.
Reply 47
Original post by UR4
the lady told me that dates for dental interviews, were 19th-22nd Dec

That's handy as I've got jury service that week
Reply 48
If you check the graduate entry thread from last year interviews were sent out around the 12th Nov. Strange it's so much later this year
Reply 49
so interviews and offers are going to be made by the 31st of december, thats a lot to do in such a short space of time. i thought offers were made after the new year ?
Reply 50
Oh really?! Im off traveling for 8 months at the end of Dec so would be good to know either way if im on the course before i go..oh god i wish they would tell us already, im checking my emails around 10 times a day at the moment!!
Reply 51
19th-22nd December would be perfect for me, especially since I will have no university then.
Reply 52
spoke to admissions earlier they are sending interviews out in the post today!
Reply 53
Eeek i know i rang them aswell, how scary!! Good luck everyone! :-D
Reply 54
Original post by Dental tech
spoke to admissions earlier they are sending interviews out in the post today!

What about email?
Reply 55
[QUOTE="oz40;35118694"]What about email?[/QUOTE

post not email x
Reply 56
Has anyone heard yet? My heart skipped a beat when the post arrived and nothing but bills :-(
Reply 57
Original post by gibsoni10
Has anyone heard yet? My heart skipped a beat when the post arrived and nothing but bills :-(

Nothing here either. Am taking some comfort in the fact no one has posted any different on here.

Rest assured, if I hear anything tomorrow will post here asap.
Reply 58
When i rang them on monday it was about 2.30pm and they told me they were in the process of posting them, so it was a bit of a long shot they would arrive today i guess.. yes ill make sure i post when i find out aswell..oooh i cant relax today knowing that theyve now been posted :-S
Reply 59
If i find out i should say!

Quick Reply

Latest