The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9980
Original post by Princeling
AT LEAST WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. :cockup:

...Sorry I just really wanted to use that.
But yeah, we should form a late applicant complaint mob group if our interviews/rejections don't arrive by Monday. :tongue:

Definitely. This has been one of the most stressful/annoying/spirit-dampening experiences of my life so far.

I blame you, Oxford!

Spoiler

Original post by KingMessi
Loving how the 10,000th post was just 'lol'. :pierre:

NOT ANYMORE. But yeah, that was pretty lolworthy. "Lol". It was like a comment on the pointlessness of this whole thread, the futility of trying to get the 10K post, life, and death itself... what was I talking about again?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Congrats! :party:
Original post by Brand New Eyes
Haha I SAW THAT POST! YOU DELETED 10,000 :party: woooo :woo: :biggrin: :h: :hug:

Enjoy MKIII people.
Lol brand new eyes, did you do this on purpose? XD

...why is nothing coming out as capitals.
For the record, the actual 10,000th post was "lol"
I hope you all clicked the smileys to see awesomeness.
:banana:
NOT ANYMORE. But yeah, that was pretty lolworthy. "Lol". It was like a comment on the pointlessness of this whole thread, the futility of trying to get the 10K post, life, and death itself... what was I talking about again?

Yes, or it could have been a sardonic satire of the way that, whilst we Oxonians attempt to enhance our persona of intellectualism, we are privy to the effects of postmodernist reductionism in our speech and discourse as much as everyone else...perhaps. I'm tired.
Should I just start a new thread?
Original post by kingmessi
yes, or it could have been a sardonic satire of the way that, whilst we oxonians attempt to enhance our persona of intellectualism, we are privy to the effects of postmodernist reductionism in our speech and discourse as much as everyone else...perhaps. I'm tired.

brilliant.

Finally! someone I cant rate!

IT is just lol though.

Original post by tom-m
I'll take that one for the team.

Wait, someone's deleting posts. >:

:angel:

Yeah... Sorry bout that Tom :heart:

Original post by dnumberwang
lol

You were saying... I hate you less now :biggrin: <3 jk.

Grigori
Original post by KingMessi
Yes, or it could have been a sardonic satire of the way that, whilst we Oxonians attempt to enhance our persona of intellectualism, we are privy to the effects of postmodernist reductionism in our speech and discourse as much as everyone else...perhaps. I'm tired.

LOL yes. The dystopian consequences of the integration of pop culture and the interwebz... (you see what I did there?) :colone:
Reply 9993
Lol brand new eyes, did you do this on purpose? XD

...why is nothing coming out as capitals.

Did you try and talk in only capitals? TSR doesn't allow pure upper case posts.
This thread has reached 10000 posts and is now closed. Link to new thread in the post above this one :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending