The Student Room Group

Bank of England Excel test

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Lost_in_translation
I am a bit late in entering this discussion but were the Bank of England suppose to email yesterday? it said in the email that they hoped to reach a decision by yesterday but i thought that meant they would start contacting people after that date rather than contacting people before that date because they were deliberating before the 29th.

Thats what it said in my email to, but i assumed it meant they would start contacting people on the 29th. I suppose they say you should never assume, whoops...
who knows what to think anymore. If they are running graduate assessment centres this week then they may not get back to us this week at all :frown:
Reply 42
Original post by Lost_in_translation
who knows what to think anymore. If they are running graduate assessment centres this week then they may not get back to us this week at all :frown:

good point, oh well, just got to be patient and live in hope. Let me know if you hear anything, and vice versa.
Reply 43
Original post by joe_ex
Hey! No worries, I do the same all the time. I was told I would hear back by yesterday and have had nothing so now I'm not hopeful :frown:

But good luck with your test tomorrow! You'll be fine! And you'll have a competitive advantage over most people because you've worked there before.

All the best for tomorrow!

Hey I think mine went ok. Don't worry about not hearing back yet, there's one person in charge of recruitment to the placement scheme, and she was helping out with the grad scheme events all day today so i imagine she was yesterday as well. Give them a ring if you really want to know.
Reply 44
Original post by ellejaytee
Hey I think mine went ok. Don't worry about not hearing back yet, there's one person in charge of recruitment to the placement scheme, and she was helping out with the grad scheme events all day today so i imagine she was yesterday as well. Give them a ring if you really want to know.

I already emailed yesterday, so I don't want to phone them as well because I think I would just be a nuisance. And welldone for today, fingers crossed for the future!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending