The Student Room Group

Bath uni interview pharmacy

Heyy there can I ask how is. The bath interview for pharmacy ? What types of questions do they ask? Will they ask u a maths and chemistry questions? Thank you:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
advice ?:wink:
Reply 2
please somebody
i had mine on thursday and it is literally a chat, no academic qs. they say they give 95% offers after interview!! just why pharmacy, work experince then we talked about hobbies, i know someone talked about shopping for most of it! lol ull be fine! when is urs?
Reply 4
Original post by Jessica.Jane23
i had mine on thursday and it is literally a chat, no academic qs. they say they give 95% offers after interview!! just why pharmacy, work experince then we talked about hobbies, i know someone talked about shopping for most of it! lol ull be fine! when is urs?

hahahaha thats nice mine in on tuesday ! do they interview everyone or applicants which they are interested in cause i had a interview last week with reading uni for pharmacy and i think i did terrible cause they asked me a maths and chem question which thought is unfair cause you are so nervous thank god bath is not like this! i made a silly mistake with the questions at reading i hope they will not consider everything based on the interview ?
Original post by otrivine
hahahaha thats nice mine in on tuesday ! do they interview everyone or applicants which they are interested in cause i had a interview last week with reading uni for pharmacy and i think i did terrible cause they asked me a maths and chem question which thought is unfair cause you are so nervous thank god bath is not like this! i made a silly mistake with the questions at reading i hope they will not consider everything based on the interview ?

i think for bath their main way of 'sieving' through applications is giving an interview whereas i think some other unis use the interviews as their main selection process. i havnt applied to reading so i dont know :P but i do know a lot of people who think their interviews went really badly got an offer! so u never know but they will deffo consider ur personal statement/predicted grades and references as well as the interview! good luck :macarena:
Reply 6
Original post by Jessica.Jane23
i think for bath their main way of 'sieving' through applications is giving an interview whereas i think some other unis use the interviews as their main selection process. i havnt applied to reading so i dont know :P but i do know a lot of people who think their interviews went really badly got an offer! so u never know but they will deffo consider ur personal statement/predicted grades and references as well as the interview! good luck :macarena:

thanks :wink: but not everyone get interviews for bath do they cause they accept 95% of people after interview :wink: thanks how long was the interview as well so they will ask you questions about yourself and PS right
Reply 7
I have a friend that just didn't bother turning up to the interview and they still offered her a place. I realise this comment isn't helpful
thanks :wink: but not everyone get interviews for bath do they cause they accept 95% of people after interview :wink: thanks how long was the interview as well so they will ask you questions about yourself and PS right

like 15-20mins and yh ur right, nothing to worry about!
Reply 9
They said they'll contact me in early 2012 because I am a medical applicant lol. Grr the wait is killing me :frown:
Reply 10
They just want to see your communication skills. I just had a chat in my interview.
Reply 11
Original post by deep_h
They just want to see your communication skills. I just had a chat in my interview.

did you have one today it was very informal
Reply 12
did you have one today it was very informal

yeah i had it today
Reply 13
Original post by deep_h
yeah i had it today

Ohh did you see me? I was the guy in the front row with the girl sitting next to me and I wore a suit and had spiky hair!
Reply 14
did you come in late?
Reply 15
No I was the earliest person there? Where were you during the presentation ?
Reply 16
Original post by deep_h
did you come in late?

Did the interviewer say to u that you will probably get an offer?
Reply 17
oh i dunno then. I was at the back. Yup the interviewer said ill probably get the offer
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by deep_h
oh i dunno then. I was at the back. Yup the interviewer said ill probably get the offer

Who was the interview ? Is that the guy who's room was far away? Yes he said to me as well the same ? Do they say that to all the students?
Reply 19
Who was the interview ? Is that the guy who's room was far away? Yes he said to me as well the same ? Do they say that to all the students?

yeah i think its the same guy and yeah they said it to everyone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending