The Student Room Group

When you meet a girl you like at the club, What do you do?

Theres this guy who possibly likes me. We met at the club, he didn't act the way you'd expect as in just meeting you that night, dancing then kissing and thats it.

He like was getting to know me , introducing me to all of his friends even though we'd only just met and then getting me to introduce mine just to say hi. He didn't mind speaking to me in front of his friends. He even approached alone while I was with friends that night to start a conversation. On the dancefloor sometimes he would be near with the group of friends he was in but he wouldn't try and dance with him or come up to me , even though he'd be looking. He weren't dancing with other girls either.
He seemed to be confident and flirty guy trying to impress me. Maybe he was shy to dance with me and didn't want to be seen as just some guy you meet , for just one night.

What do you normally do when you like a girl you've just met at the club? isit normal for a guy you've just met to keep introducing you to his friends and him wanting to introduce himself to yours?
What do you do?
Usually just exchange numbers and wait for her to call :biggrin:

I usually forget that I had exchanged numbers LOL.
Reply 2
Would a guy keep introducing you(only you) to his friends if he liked you? then introducing himself to yours? Trying to impress you.
Reply 3
He complimented me, his friend was saying a girl looked stunning , but didn't doing anything as the three of us were talking. The guy turned to me and said"You look gorgeous (name) you really are" His friend said the same then saying I was gorgeous. Inside the guy came up to me by himself while I was just standing with friends to have a quick chat then went off.
Reply 4
Do I have a chance with him? I know he'll be there this week as he says he always goes.
I'm not sure whether I like him or not.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not sure whether I like him or not.

Work this out first. Whether or not he likes you is irrelevant. If you like him, then you should question whether or not you have a chance. Before that, you should be focusing on yourself.
Reply 6
I think I kind of do like him. It's just I'm in a complicated situation where I like this other guy , who I've known for so long but we met online we still speak the only thing keeping us apart is the distance . There is a strong chance I will be in the same city as him for college this year, we were supposed to last year I messed up in the exams. I'm not moving there for him. I do really like him we've been speaking so long since last year. Even though we're not actually in a relationship yet I can see it heading that direction we're just waiting for the right moment. We will meet in the summer we would have done earlier.

Then again I do like this guy I met I don't know him enough , maybe I should try to get to know him to see if I really do like this other guy I met online. There is a strong connection we have , I'd hate to lose it now. I think this guy could be waiting for me ,as I know hes not many other girls hes told me that hes just having fun this year.
Reply 7
I don't know what to do I'm confused
Reply 8
Ask her if she has chewing gum.

If she does, you get free chewing gum.

If not, you are back to route one.
Reply 9
Theres this guy who possibly likes me. We met at the club, he didn't act the way you'd expect as in just meeting you that night, dancing then kissing and thats it.

He like was getting to know me , introducing me to all of his friends even though we'd only just met and then getting me to introduce mine just to say hi. He didn't mind speaking to me in front of his friends. He even approached alone while I was with friends that night to start a conversation. On the dancefloor sometimes he would be near with the group of friends he was in but he wouldn't try and dance with him or come up to me , even though he'd be looking. He weren't dancing with other girls either.
He seemed to be confident and flirty guy trying to impress me. Maybe he was shy to dance with me and didn't want to be seen as just some guy you meet , for just one night.

What do you normally do when you like a girl you've just met at the club? isit normal for a guy you've just met to keep introducing you to his friends and him wanting to introduce himself to yours?
What do you do?

Just a thought!
Reply 10
Original post by Jaidenh

Just a thought!

Haha he actually seemed like a nice guy not creepy at all.
Reply 11

What do you do?

I tny to creep and put something very large in ear.
Reply 12
What do you do?

On a 1-10 scale of drunkenness:

4 (anything under and I would be situated at or near the bar) : Eye contact, maybe try and bum a fag in the smoking area to get a conversation started and go from there.

6: Banter on dance floor. 'Consersation' consists of roaring the lyrics to a Journey or Bryan Adams song and busting out some seriously groovy moves.

8: Casually accost anyone within arms length.

10: Line between genders becoming distinctly blurred. Time to crawl home.

Thinking about it, most of my luck tends to originate as a bit of banter in the smoking area. Its a laugh really; I certainly don't go to a club intending to tell my life story and I sure as hell don't want to hear someone come up to me and tell me theirs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending