The Student Room Group

UCL Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Original post by w04andia
Haha, indeed, we will feast on you fresher's next year!!

As unappealing as that sounds, I hope that includes me for obvious reasons. :tongue:
Original post by NP473L
As unappealing as that sounds, I hope that includes me for obvious reasons. :tongue:

Haha, good luck then! :smile:
Original post by kingcoltzan
Integrated course, great location, blab about London, atmosphere - not like said other London university who shall not be named :wink: where all students are scientists (said uni is still great, I'm applying :biggrin: )

Ironically there course is quite PBL compared to ours being more traditional....
Words cannot express how desperate I am for UCL to give me an interview, it's my last chance to redeem my interview skills :frown:
I just hope they aren't too put off by my section 3, even though they love that section :frown:
Reply 524
Original post by medic_imperial18
I thought thats when they actually interview them. I meant have they stopped giving interview "invites" yet?

I got an e-mail stating my interview date January 10th, so they are still throwing the interview offers out there.
Reply 525
YES! OFFER!

actually TOO excited ><
Reply 526
Original post by leeqk
YES! OFFER!

actually TOO excited ><

congrats buddy! :smile: Looks like the first on the forum
Original post by Drevinho
I got an e-mail stating my interview date January 10th, so they are still throwing the interview offers out there.

Awesome! What was your BMAT like?
To all those asking about BMAT scores of interviewees - you won't find a detectable pattern due to the way the BMAT is used in shortlisting candidates. You will obviously see many strong scores due to the BMAT giving them a higher priority, but there will be others who don't have as high a score that have been called up (and others who have really high scores and not been called up).

Original post by leeqk
YES! OFFER!

actually TOO excited &gt;&lt;

Congratulations :smile:
Original post by leeqk
YES! OFFER!

actually TOO excited ><

well done!

when was your interview?
Reply 530
OFFER!! AAA

UCL you babes!

:biggrin:
Original post by Joe H

Original post by Joe H
OFFER!! AAA

UCL you babes!

:biggrin:

Original post by leeqk
YES! OFFER!

actually TOO excited &gt;&lt;

holy s*** that's quick.

good job :smile:

you guys must have been quite amazing :smile:
Reply 532
Original post by hslakaal
holy s*** that's quick.

good job :smile:

you guys must have been quite amazing :smile:

They really don't mess about! So excited.
The chances are really good once you get to interview. They have a place for you, so do your best and luck is already on your side!
Original post by Joe H
The chances are really good once you get to interview. They have a place for you, so do your best and luck is already on your side!

Yeah I noticed when they replied my email in 20 mins XD (much better than some other *cough* kingly *cough* universities :tongue:)

Anyways, again, good job :smile:
Original post by Joe H

Well done on the offer mate! When was your interview?
I am international and I do not have an interview invite yet :frown: is it going to be bad news? pre-interview rejection? super worried :frown:
Reply 536
Original post by studentnumber2
Well done on the offer mate! When was your interview?

My interview was on the 6th, so they've done really well getting back so quickly.

They might slow down a bit later in the process as the 6th was the first day, but they aim to let everyone know in 2 weeks i think. If you go you'll have a talk and they'll probs let you know then!
Reply 537
I think ive given up. Forget medicine going to take a gap year and apply to something i can get into with less pressure and competition. Good luck to all my fellow UCL medical applicants :'(
Reply 538
Original post by Joe H
My interview was on the 6th, so they've done really well getting back so quickly.

They might slow down a bit later in the process as the 6th was the first day, but they aim to let everyone know in 2 weeks i think. If you go you'll have a talk and they'll probs let you know then!

can I ask you how you got your offer? Rejection from King's 5 minutes ago. Not feeling too great atm :frown:
Reply 539
Original post by NP473L
can I ask you how you got your offer? Rejection from King's 5 minutes ago. Not feeling too great atm :frown:

It just came through track, so i got an email. They said they'd send out letters too but its probs just not arrived yet.

unlucky with king's but stay focused and keep your head up :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest