Original post by iluvmaths
Letter or track update?

Email with a letter attached
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2201
Original post by arianex
Few more days, we break up this Friday (16 Dec.)

Aww, looks like I've been left in the maybe pile for march :frown:
Original post by Jian_Earle
Offer for Aeronautical Engineering :smile:

Same, don't know the condition though.
Unconditional for arronautics, yayy
soz aeronautics, excitment is making me spell arong
Reply 2205
Had my interview for Physics on the 6th of December, went alright.. I wouldn't say well enough to guarantee me a place.. when will I find out if I've been rejected or not? The interviewer did not say, will it be 2012?
To all you aero offer holders, you have Dr Santer to thank if and when you get in :wink: .
Reply 2207
Anyone has offer for Biomedical Sci?
Original post by Martik
Had my interview for Physics on the 6th of December, went alright.. I wouldn't say well enough to guarantee me a place.. when will I find out if I've been rejected or not? The interviewer did not say, will it be 2012?

They said at least 2 weeks, up to 5 weeks. That's not including the Christmas break I think. Mine came through after 3 weeks.
Reply 2209
Original post by Sajee
Did anyone get a reply for chemical engineering?

Absolutely nothing....As I live outside EU, not even interview...
So far just acknowledgement....Amazing:confused: 2 months already
Original post by new123
Congratulations on the offer.

What do you plan to insure and firm?

thanks! not sure yet. you?
got an interview on 15th march 2011 lol... for MEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Management) :biggrin:
Original post by arianex
Few more days, we break up this Friday (16 Dec.)

Wait, that?!!! I submitted my exercises on Monday.. Which means I may have to wait till January?!!
Reply 2213
Original post by Beth1234
That's two separate courses, right? :biggrin:

yes
Reply 2214
Original post by M.R.
yes

Added to the list :thumbsup:
Reply 2215
Original post by Johnson Ruan
Wait, that?!!! I submitted my exercises on Monday.. Which means I may have to wait till January?!!

They DO have a lot of these answer sheets to go through, yaknow... :tongue:

Well, if you DO have to wait till January, I'd keep busy with other things if I were you. Helps majorly with the wait - that said, I'm not sure if some departments have admissions tutors working for a few days/a week after we break up...

Don't worry, 3 weeks will zip by before you know it - that's how long we're off for. I know waiting's easier said than done; but hey.
Reply 2216
Are rejections normally saved up until march?
Reply 2217
I got an email saying that I a ye to fill in the financial calculator, anyone have any idea what that is ? and how i can go about filling it in :smile:
Reply 2218
Original post by xch
Hey everyone, I have an interview at imperial for EEE and I've been told Dr. Gurcan will interview me, does anybody here know him? thanks!

Hi I just found out I have an interview for EEE aswell, how do you find out the person who will be interviewing you?
Got a conditional for Imperial! YASS :smile:

Latest