Hey. :smile:
Hows UCAS going and that schedule looks way better btw. :tongue:
Original post by Vulpes
I approve. :yep:

Why thankyou! :wink:

Original post by apple17
Hey. :smile:
Hows UCAS going and that schedule looks way better btw. :tongue:

Salut! It's not going fast enough, i hate waiting hahah! How about yours? Interview prep it seems? :tongue:
Reply 103
Original post by manic_fuzz
Why thankyou! :wink:

Salut! It's not going fast enough, i hate waiting hahah! How about yours? Interview prep it seems? :tongue:

Bonjour. Comment-etes vous! :smile:
Yeah, looked over ethics for the past week. Boring stuff. Can't wait till they are over, really tiring stuff. Did u get any interviews btw?
This may sound stupid but are PS related questions like are you a good communicator/ how do u deal with stress etc?
Original post by apple17
Bonjour. Comment-etes vous! :smile:
Yeah, looked over ethics for the past week. Boring stuff. Can't wait till they are over, really tiring stuff. Did u get any interviews btw?
This may sound stupid but are PS related questions like are you a good communicator/ how do u deal with stress etc?

J'vais bien, merci! Et toi-meme?

Ergh, the actual 'guidelines' behind ethics are ridiculously boring. I didn't spend any more than a couple of hours looking at them :rofl: (my interview prep was terrible...)

Yeah, i've got interview for everywhere too, but i've already been to my Oxford/Kings/Manc ones :smile:

Urm, i didn't have many PS questions, but they ranged from picking up on certain ways i'd phrased my words in my PS, to just generally asking me to elaborate on things i'd done :s-smilie:
Reply 105
J'vais bien, merci! Et toi-meme?

Ergh, the actual 'guidelines' behind ethics are ridiculously boring. I didn't spend any more than a couple of hours looking at them :rofl: (my interview prep was terrible...)

Yeah, i've got interview for everywhere too, but i've already been to my Oxford/Kings/Manc ones :smile:

Urm, i didn't have many PS questions, but they ranged from picking up on certain ways i'd phrased my words in my PS, to just generally asking me to elaborate on things i'd done :s-smilie:

Je susi tres fatiguee et n'aime pas la vie maintenant.
Yeah, must have spent 10 hours on them, atleast they were interactive so I saw fictional case studies and stuff.
So guessing KCL interview went well? Ah I see I see, I was so confused for the longest time about what PS related questions meant. :colondollar:
and well done. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 106
:turban:
Original post by apple17
Je susi tres fatiguee et n'aime pas la vie maintenant.
Yeah, must have spent 10 hours on them, atleast they were interactive so I saw fictional case studies and stuff.
So guessing KCL interview went well? Ah I see I see, I was so confused for the longest time about what PS related questions meant. :colondollar:

Héhé, j'suis épuisé aussi, et t'aimes pas la vie?! Pourquoi pas?! :frown:

Yeah, i looked at about half of them, but only on the last day of school before i left for my interviews so i was trying my hardest to flick through them because the silly interactive people were talking too slowly :lol:

I have no idea, but i think it went alright! I'm hoping i get an offer from them, because i'm not in the slightest expecting an offer from Oxford haha!

Ahh! Well i'm sure you'll be fine :smile:
Reply 108

Original post by apple17

Damn you guys make my prep for interview look like utter rubbish. I didn't do anything about ethics, didn't even think of it, all I had were my own opinions on things :colondollar:
Reply 109
Original post by Quackers93
Damn you guys make my prep for interview look like utter rubbish. I didn't do anything about ethics, didn't even think of it, all I had were my own opinions on things :colondollar:

Own opinions are better than anything from a book :smile:
Reply 110
Original post by Vulpes
:turban:

now that is a mighty fine turban you have there.
Reply 111

Well, the only reason I am doing so is cuz KCL are huge on ethics, most other schools just want ur opinion. Plus, saying ur opinion shows more of you rather than blabbering the GMC stuff.
Reply 112
Héhé, j'suis épuisé aussi, et t'aimes pas la vie?! Pourquoi pas?! :frown:

Yeah, i looked at about half of them, but only on the last day of school before i left for my interviews so i was trying my hardest to flick through them because the silly interactive people were talking too slowly :lol:

I have no idea, but i think it went alright! I'm hoping i get an offer from them, because i'm not in the slightest expecting an offer from Oxford haha!

Ahh! Well i'm sure you'll be fine :smile:

Non, parce qu'il c'est trop de travail. :frown:
Yeah, they are incredibly sow and some one of them have weird voices. I just flicked to the GMC case notes by the last waiting room.
Good luck, sure u will get into Oxford too. Its amazing to get an interview from there. :love:
Thank you, its going to be a busy week, 4 interviews in 6 days and my birthday is in between there too. :eek:
Reply 113
just made brownies :cookie: (there should be a brownie one :tongue: )
Original post by laurie:)

Not for bribing admissions people I hope? :colone:
Reply 115
Original post by hslakaal
Not for bribing admissions people I hope? :colone:

oooooooh good idea :colone:

Original post by Doctor.
Own opinions are better than anything from a book :smile:

I think it's just generally helpful to look at things like the GMC studies just to get a taste for what kind of ethical situations you may be given, considering that two of my choices specifically say 'You will be given an ethical case study' :tongue:

But yeah, just regurgitating something you've read about autonomy won't be all that great :lol:

Original post by apple17
Non, parce qu'il c'est trop de travail. :frown:
Yeah, they are incredibly sow and some one of them have weird voices. I just flicked to the GMC case notes by the last waiting room.
Good luck, sure u will get into Oxford too. Its amazing to get an interview from there. :love:
Thank you, its going to be a busy week, 4 interviews in 6 days and my birthday is in between there too. :eek:

Awww, yeah i haven't done any work or revision at all yet :colondollar:

hahah i thought there was only one study person waiting room, and then like 20 minutes before i had to go home (my internet at home isn't good enough to load them) i was like OMG READ AS FAST AS POSS THE OTHERS!

Hahha thankyou but nooo, i definitely won't, but yeah, i'm proud enough to have gotten an interview and i met some great people! :smile: Eeeek how exciting! I'm sure you'll ace all of them, and then have a fantabulous birthday :wink:

OMG YES! :yep:
oooooooh good idea :colone:

Close to Christmas as well...
Reply 118
i want a brownie :/
Reply 119

Wheres mine? D:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending