The Student Room Group

Cass Business London Postgraduate Applications 2012/13

Hello everyone and let me say that you have done a great job here. This forum is full of information.

Well... i searched the forum and i didn't see any thread about Cass for postgraduate applications for 2012/13. Sorry if there is one already.

I applied for Msc Management in LSE, Cass, Aston, Imperial and Bath and still waiting my answers. Though i got an offer from Aston.
Is there anyone else applying for Cass?

Ps: Whats your opinion on Aston and its master on International Business?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Requiem87
Hello everyone and let me say that you have done a great job here. This forum is full of information.

Well... i searched the forum and i didn't see any thread about Cass for postgraduate applications for 2012/13. Sorry if there is one already.

I applied for Msc Management in LSE, Cass, Aston, Imperial and Bath and still waiting my answers. Though i got an offer from Aston.
Is there anyone else applying for Cass?

Ps: Whats your opinion on Aston and its master on International Business?

I am studying at Cass and I will apply for a MSc too. I am thinking to apply for MSc in Investment Management.

Aston is really good, and the business school also. But I believe that the other universities that you mentioned are better.

Do you have any news from LSE?
Reply 2
Original post by zziippoo
I am studying at Cass and I will apply for a MSc too. I am thinking to apply for MSc in Investment Management.

Aston is really good, and the business school also. But I believe that the other universities that you mentioned are better.

Do you have any news from LSE?

No, nothing yet. But i guess that it will take some time. But i don't know how much time Cass takes to answer to applications. I've send mine 3-4 weeks ago.
Reply 3
Hi,

Am planning to apply for MSc Management in LBS, LSE, Imperial and CASS.

Working on the apps.. Most probably will be done by the first week of Jan.

The main thing worrying me is the abolition of PSW from April 2012. How abut finding a job after MSc Management in the above said colleges...

I understand LBS and LSe are too competitive. I guess i have a fair chance in Imperial and CASS.

Any inputs ??
Reply 4
Just got rejected from Imperial. Not much of a surprise though.
Reply 5
Just got rejected from Imperial. Not much of a surprise though.

why'd you say that? mind sharing your profile?
Reply 6
Original post by beadyeye

for which course?
Reply 7
Original post by beadyeye

I have graduated from a very good university in Greece in "Economics and Social studies" with 7,5/10.
Gmat: 600
Toefl: 106
And i had a year long internship on a construction company in a managerial position.
Reply 8
Internship in a managerial position. This is something new.
Reply 9
I have graduated from a very good university in Greece in "Economics and Social studies" with 7,5/10.
Gmat: 600
Toefl: 106
And i had a year long internship on a construction company in a managerial position.

How long ago did It take from applying to get a response from imperial?.
Reply 10
Original post by Kevlar
How long ago did It take from applying to get a response from imperial?.

3 weeks
Reply 11
3 weeks

Cheers, Planning on applying for them sometime next week :colondollar:
Reply 12
Anyone got an offer from Cass?
Do you know how long it takes generally for them to answer?
Reply 13
Just got an offer from Cass as well!
Good luck to eveyrone!!!
Reply 14
CASS requires a GMAT for the MSc in Management . I've given a GRE and don't know what to do. :s-smilie:
Reply 15
Anyone applying for Insurance and Risk Management? Will most likely send my application mid January.
Reply 16
Anyone else offered a place in Management?
I got an offer from Cass, with a 1800 GBP scholarship. I got an accept from Warwick too for the MSc in Information Systems Management program.

Any views anyone, although Warwick seems to be too expensive, I am still very much inclined to it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am an international student from India by the way.
Original post by athangjain
CASS requires a GMAT for the MSc in Management . I've given a GRE and don't know what to do. :s-smilie:

I also gave a GRE and have been asked to submit a valid GMAT score of at least 600 as a condition of my offer. I asked them if a GRE score would work, I also mailed them a GRE to GMAT conversion but they seem to be stringent about the requirement. So if you decide to go to Cass, you will have to take the GMAT.
Reply 19
Original post by prateek.panda
I got an offer from Cass, with a 1800 GBP scholarship. I got an accept from Warwick too for the MSc in Information Systems Management program.

Any views anyone, although Warwick seems to be too expensive, I am still very much inclined to it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am an international student from India by the way.

Have the scholarships begin? I thought they will open in February. What kind of scholarship is it?

Quick Reply

Latest