The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Single room to let near Brookes University

Hi!
I am postgrad student at Brookes but due to personal reasons i have to withdraw the course and go home. So now I am looking for a replacement to my room. It is clean good size single room very close to Oxford Brookes University available until the end of August 2012. To share with 3 female Brookes students in a 4 bedroom house in Valentia Road. The property has 2 bathrooms, dining area with fully furnished kitchen including washing machine, fridge, freezer, microwave, cooker, toaster; garden and parking. Wi Fi Broadband connection available. Housemates are very friendly, tidy, responsible and quiet. The room is equipped with single bed, wardrobe, desktop, chair, 3 shelves. view from the window to the garden. + I am leaving all kitchen utensils and some stuff as iron, kettle, duvet, pillow etc. Price is 275 pp month, bills are not included. Estimated monthly cost of the bills 30 pounds (should be cheaper in non-winter period)
If you are interested, please, get back to me!
Thanks,
Indira
Hello!
Is the room still available? I am a second year Brookes female student and I am looking for a nice and quiet room for at least 4 months!

Could you please let me know!

Regards,
Aleksandra
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending