The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

any IBD JP Morgan rejections?
Rejection for JPM Markets, i knew it as soon as i finished the tests that i didnt do too well. I didnt want JPM to be the first one i did but oh well.

Anybody applying to KPMG 1st year Internship? Is it paid?

EDIT: Its not paid
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1502
Had a look on the online system and no update. I know that when I did my tests they updated the online system first and the email came almost 4 hours later. I'd expect if there was a rejection it would update online first.

Unless they haven't done anything with IBD applicants yet
Reply 1503
Original post by sportycricketer
Haven't heard for JPM Markets!

Also anyone applied to PwC Insight Academy? Got an interview?

Hey,

I got an interview for JPM Markets and PwC insight academy. not sure when the latter one will be though :smile:
JPM Markets rejection....absolutely no idea where I went wrong with the app. I guess SW apps do have a decent dose of luck. As for the DB email, I received one a few days ago about interviews being in Jan and the selection process commencing soon - didn't read too much into it though.
Anyone know if there is work shadowing in Bank of America Merrill lynch spring week?
Original post by er1ksson
YES! Goldman Sachs interview, really wasn't expecting it so early. But I guess they have changed it since last year.

Summer or spring internship?
I spoke to someone in the know and apparently gs haven't sent out any interviews for the spring internship yet.
Original post by AndersonsBentFoot
Rejection for JPM Markets, i knew it as soon as i finished the tests that i didnt do too well. I didnt want JPM to be the first one i did but oh well.

Can you link me to the KPMG internship please? I signed up to their mail list and everything, can't seem to find it.

Sozza about you JPM rejection, I'm expecting one now!

Edit: JPM rejection lol
WTF you can only upload 1 document for Bank of America application how am I suppose to upload my cover letter??
Reply 1509
Original post by jack_the_ripper
WTF you can only upload 1 document for Bank of America application how am I suppose to upload my cover letter??

1 doc.
Reply 1510
Original post by dogmatichurricane
JPM Markets rejection....absolutely no idea where I went wrong with the app. I guess SW apps do have a decent dose of luck. As for the DB email, I received one a few days ago about interviews being in Jan and the selection process commencing soon - didn't read too much into it though.

Original post by twinkl
When, what program, test?

Original post by Marc Fiorano
Why do you ask, have you just heard from them?

markets

yeah, joined the JPM rejects club!

my tests were fine and im not exactly at a crap university

must just be something in my application!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Cabine Sono Qui
Can you link me to the KPMG internship please? I signed up to their mail list and everything, can't seem to find it.

Sozza about you JPM rejection, I'm expecting one now!

Edit: JPM rejection lol

Its open for Audit and Tax. Link

cheers brah

Little annoyed that they pulled off their Advisory internship but the Big 4 are cutting down their consulting arms so might be a consequence of that?
Reply 1514
Original post by Industrious Orca
I'm going to research JP Morgan and it's culture and read the BBC website on business, economy and banking news.

you've posted on the summer intership thread too, are you applying to spring and summers?!?
Reply 1515

I've filled in the application, but there is nowhere to upload a cv... am i missing it??
Original post by eco1234
I've filled in the application, but there is nowhere to upload a cv... am i missing it??

same for me. No CV, no CL, no competency questions. I thought i was dreaming.
Reply 1517
Original post by eco1234

Nope, there's no CV to it and I'm being serious.
Reply 1518
Just got JPM rejection.

But congrats to everyone who got an interview!
Reply 1519
Original post by EBITDA.3
Just got JPM rejection.

But congrats to everyone who got an interview!

Markets or IBD?

Is there anyone on markets that didn't get an interview or rejection?

Latest

Trending

Trending