The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level Business and Management resources thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zargo
DUDEEEEEEE!! =)))))))))))))))))))) thanks a ZILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you get the same stuff for Businesss studies?????????????????? =DDDDD

I'm afraid I don't have any edexcel business studies paper :frown:
Reply 141
Original post by randomhanna
I'm afraid I don't have any edexcel business studies paper :frown:

:afraid: oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :frown:
have any idea where I culd find some? and BTW,---:biggrin::wink: thanks for replying :smile:
Original post by Zargo
:afraid: oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :frown:
have any idea where I culd find some? and BTW,---:biggrin::wink: thanks for replying :smile:

It's fine!

Have you checked Freeexampapers ?

or MyStudyTable

NB. You have to create an account for MyStudyTable to download past papers.

Hope this helped :smile:
Reply 143
Original post by randomhanna
It's fine!

Have you checked Freeexampapers ?

or MyStudyTable

NB. You have to create an account for MyStudyTable to download past papers.

Hope this helped :smile:

=) Thank you for your effort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
Reply 144
Does anybody recommend any good revision books for A2 economics? or AS economics?
Reply 145
Hi I am new here and I was wondering if anyone ever came across a case study at page 134 ( Aqa As Business Studies textbook) names Cj's gigs.

I have got a photocopy of the page so I dont really know what the case study is asking me to produce... It mentions a table (which probably is on the next page) and there are no signs of questions...

I was wondering if anyone has got that textbook or can give me an idea on how to produce something from it as the teacher is expecting at least a draft but I haven't got a clue where to take datas to at least produce a graph...

Thanks a lot guys!!! :redface:
does anyone know where i can get the june 2011 past paper for unit 1 economics? or is there no way yet due to the fact its new? :P

post the direct link for downloading the past paper..please!
Reply 148
hey does anyone kno where i could find the economics unit 2 paper that we sat in june 2011 ?
Reply 149
Original post by stuntmaster94
post the direct link for downloading the past paper..please!

I would do, but I've forgotten where it is now. It was 3 years ago, to be fair...
Reply 150
Hey was wondering if anyone has the mark scheme: for June 2011 - Unit 1 Competitive Markets.

It's locked at moment on the main website so can't get it from there :frown: Would appreciate it :smile:.:smile:
Hey Does anyone know where i can get AQA BUSS1(Planning and financing a business) June 2011 Exam paper & Mark Scheme.

Thanks in advance
Does anyone have the June 2011 AQA Economics papers?
Reply 153
Does anyone have the June 2011 Unit 3 question paper and mark scheme for aqa Economics?
Reply 154
www.economicshelp.org (website I found recently)

also I found youtube has some very helpful economics videos if you're struggling with any concepts (Paj Holden especially for AS/A2)
Heyy Guys, I really need the answers to the multiple choice, I've gone snooping on the school server and I can't find it there, so can anyone help me out?
By the way, just for the record I didn't hack it, I used the VLE then launched a remote desktop session with my username haha
Reply 156
Hey, does anyone have or know where I can get the AQA Economics unit 1 june 2011 paper and mark scheme. If so could you please post it back to me :colondollar: It would be much appreciated :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 157
Any idea where I can find the OCR economics of work and leisure past papers? Old spec ones pre 2008.
Reply 158
Original post by NewCrack
Any idea where I can find the OCR economics of work and leisure past papers? Old spec ones pre 2008.

look on freeexampapers
Reply 159
Could someone please post the AQA June 2011 papers and mark schemes for economics unit 1 and unit 3. Would be much appreciated!

Quick Reply

Latest