The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

king's college london getting in?!

I just received my acceptance letter to Trinity College Dublin's Business, economic, and social studies. I had a highschool GPA of 3.5/4.0 and an ACT score of 29.. I think my personal statement ended up good, and like i said i've gotten into trinity..
what are my chances of getting into kings?!
Reply 1
No, i applied to King's college in london and trinity in dublin.. I'm an american
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by gepdent2013
You're posted in the wrong King's College section. This is the London one, you want the Irish one.

Why would she put 'King's College London' in the title if she was looking for the Irish one?

Original post by alphabetfool
I just received my acceptance letter to Trinity College Dublin's Business, economic, and social studies. I had a highschool GPA of 3.5/4.0 and an ACT score of 29.. I think my personal statement ended up good, and like i said i've gotten into trinity..
what are my chances of getting into kings?!

Which course are you looking to apply for?
Reply 3
It's pretty difficult to say and depends on the other applicants at each of them which of course we can't measure! I'm assuming you've applied to Business Management??? You will probably have a good chance but I think it is quite competitive - you'll just have to wait and see! Good luck :smile:
Reply 4
yes, i applied to the business management program! do you think it helps being an international student as we have to pay more with the bad economy?

Quick Reply

Latest