The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by studentnumber2
Not sure whether to get the league pass for just the Heat games or pay the extra £40 for everything... How about Norris Cole against the Celtics! He was beastin!!!

The best thing for me about having all the games is that you can just switch to another game during timeouts and halftime.
Reply 321
Miami giving Charlotte a 9 point head start so far the cheeky ****ers
Eish
Poor start by Miami
Bobcats are ballin' at the mo! Heat will still win by +10 points though.
Aha, I'd love to see Charlotte come out with the win tonight :P
Not gonna lie Derrick Rose wasn't at his A game at the Lakers game! Still a good last minute win for the Bulls though! :smile: Any Bulls fan out there?

DAMN! Sorry I'm a day late! Haha! Who's playing tonight boys? Got caught up with ****ting Chemistry revision!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by shutupbrian
Not gonna lie Derrick Rose wasn't at his A game at the Lakers game! Still a good last minute win for the Bulls though! :smile: Any Bulls fan out there?

DAMN! Sorry I'm a day late! Haha! Who's playing tonight boys? Got caught up with ****ting Chemistry revision!

Think people are watching the Miami-Charlotte game at the mo!

I'm waiting for the Boston-New Orleans game, and I think we're all excited for Memphis-Oklahoma City too! :smile:
jheeeeze Kemba Walker going in! i'm a fan
The heat don't seem as sharp or as aggressive defensively as they were against the Celtics.
Wade needs to turn up in the second half if Miami want to win this
Lebron can't do it by himself
What a buzzer !
C'mon Boston!

The Miami game is too good though, I'm multiscreening :biggrin:
Which NBA coach would you most like to play for? My vote goes to Doc Rivers.
Original post by BigFudamental
Which NBA coach would you most like to play for? My vote goes to Doc Rivers.

Definitely Doc for me too man!
LOL.. Bosh's reaction after that dunk was hilarious. I can't wait until there's a gif of that reaction.

And i'd go for Doc too..! Seems really level headed.
Find myself cheering for the Bobcats again... I think I might be a closet fan :tongue:
1 point game
Lebron your time
Ohhh what a game...You just know the Heat are going to score on the last possession though...

EDIT: There it is!
(edited 12 years ago)
Why would you take that shot smh
Original post by Simon Adebisi
Why would you take that shot smh

I know man!!

Latest