The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hopefully we start getting some more replies this week - I want to know!!!!

EDIT: Nothing again today....
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2061
Attention Attention.

Tennismann is the smartest guy from Germany!
Reply 2062
email from SEO today...

just to say they'll try get back in a week

was expecting something!

*sigh*
KPMG phone interview
Barclays FLDP phone interview
Reply 2065
Original post by Glen_Nichols
Barclays FLDP phone interview

FLDP?
Does anybody know if there is a numerical test for the DB Scholarship or if they just use your scores from your Spring Week app for the scholarship selection process?
Original post by miml
FLDP?

future leaders development programme, I applied to the wrong barclays program haha - but this one looks pretty good too.
Original post by woods.vanessa
Does anybody know if there is a numerical test for the DB Scholarship or if they just use your scores from your Spring Week app for the scholarship selection process?

well, have a look on the scholarship faq's.

It says that if you apply to the scholarship and another first year program, you only need to sit one online numerical test.
Original post by cookiebiscuit
well, have a look on the scholarship faq's.

It says that if you apply to the scholarship and another first year program, you only need to sit one online numerical test.

I got invited to sit tests for both. I completed the tests for the SW a few weeks before they invited me for the Scholarship. I havent sat them yet so i'm not sure if its logical/verbal
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by AndersonsBentFoot
I got invited to sit tests for both. I completed the tests for the SW a few weeks before they invited me for the Scholarship. I havent sat them yet so i'm not sure if its logical/verbal

oh, hm maybe ring them up to find out cos it does say on the website you will only have to sit online numerical just once :s-smilie:

I am not sure as I have only applied to their SW.

Edit: Have you got your results back from the first numerical?
Original post by cookiebiscuit
oh, hm maybe ring them up to find out cos it does say on the website you will only have to sit online numerical just once :s-smilie:

I am not sure as I have only applied to their SW.

Edit: Have you got your results back from the first numerical?

Nope, still waiting to hear back. I havent sat the tests for the Scholarship so I'm wondering which tests they invite you to, could be a logical/verbal as far as I know since they only invite you to one Numerical
Reply 2072
Original post by AndersonsBentFoot
Nope, still waiting to hear back. I havent sat the tests for the Scholarship so I'm wondering which tests they invite you to, could be a logical/verbal as far as I know since they only invite you to one Numerical

I had to do numerical for both
Got Barclays AC invite. :smile:
Original post by Michael XYZ

Nice one!

No telephone interview, straight AC?

p.s. your sigs are always awesome.
Original post by Marc Fiorano
Nice one!

No telephone interview, straight AC?

p.s. your sigs are always awesome.

Nope, straight AC.

Is it usually telephone interview THEN AC or just varies between firms?
Nope, straight AC.

Is it usually telephone interview THEN AC or just varies between firms?

It does vary between firms but Barcap's say they do telephone interviews as part of the process. Perhaps only for summer, not spring.

Well done mate!
Reply 2077

nice one, when did you apply?
Original post by eco1234
nice one, when did you apply?

Around the 12th of December.
BarCap does use phone interviews for spring weeks.

The application process is: online app-->tests--> competency based phone interview--> AC--->Spring Week (can be fast tracked to summer internship) --->You get £250 for the spring week.

This is according to HR...maybe the process has changed between November and now, or maybe Micheal XYZ is a special case.
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest