The Student Room Group

TSR Transformation Contest - Official Entry Thread. NOW ACCEPTING "AFTER" PHOTOS.

Scroll to see replies

Here are my entries

aim is to lose weight

bathroom scales have just put me at 95kg, want to be below 90 by start of February for next powerlifting comp (otherwise i will be in the same class as mega, from a few pages back), and ideally down to about 80 by the end of this contest.

When i first started lifting a year ago, i was about 82-83 and i looked the same as i do now, fat, and i wanted to lose weight then. now i am going to be hitting the gym hard and staying out of the chocolate isle and hopefully losing some fat
Reply 21
Biting the bullet..
Well, aiming to lose a bit of weight, generally tone up A LOT. We'll see! I'm 5'2, and about 128 pounds.

I have attached the pictures, (or at least I think I have..), and I am aware they are not great, but everyone needs a starting point, and hopefully this very public documentation will kick my arse in to gear.

Good luck everyone!
I'm in; my photos are attached. Hopefully get a bit more mass, although my main aims are to learn how to oly lift and to continue with a 5x5 (or similar) programme. Should probably lose a bit of fat, but that takes a backseat to the other goals for now.
Reply 23
Apologies for the boxes; realised when I was getting round to uploading these that my boxers were more revealing than I'd have liked:p:

Hopefully this'll keep me a bit motivated, think I'm basically in for fat loss, but maybe aim for some muscle gain too, we'll see. Just trying to negate what's happened over Christmas really!
Edit-also just weighed myself; 90kg/14st2. Bit more than pre-Christmas I think, but could be worse.
(edited 12 years ago)
Thread updated. Will be in work now until 6-7ish, will be back to update then :smile:

Original post by Becca
Guys, cut the arguing. Nobody wants this thread filled up with crap. If it continues, warning points will be issued.

This

Original post by lizziefree
I'd like to enter please :smile:

See the first post on this thread
Starting pics

Spoiler

I'm assuming the fact that the laptop picture is in the same underwear is enough to prove that it's me :tongue: Also, apolgies for the crappy back pictures - it's really hard to take a picture of your own back!

Starting stats

Spoiler

Aim is to lose fat, hopefully getting down to 9st :smile:
Reply 26
Here are my pics :colondollar:

I doubt I'll win but I'm putting the pics up here for my reference and to encourage me as you can all see them now. Over the next few months I just want to eat more healthily (I currently eat very unhealthily and unbalanced) and exercise more as I have a gym membership that needs using!

The pics were taken with my webcam so not the best quality. I hope the date pic I posted is ok too.

Edit: I'm just under 5'6", and weigh about 10 stone, maybe more (no scales).
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 27
Well here it goes biznatches:

Spoiler

Poses are a bit ****. Not really sure how to do them lol

Weight - 83kg

Goals - Put on as much LBM as possible.
(edited 12 years ago)
Updated :smile:
Prizes and other details will hopefully be finalised tomorrow :smile:
Anonymous 1

9st3.4lb
Bust-weight-hips 35-28-35.5
Thigh 20.75
Arm 10.5

(edited 12 years ago)
#DoYouEvenLift!

Can't believe I am doing this, last time I had a picture taken off me topless was years ago and even then I was forced to do it.

Anyways, holidays HAVE NOT been good to me whatsoever. I have gained just over half a stone in just less than 3 weeks (:sad: :pinch:)

Hopefully moving back to my own flat and doing this with other folk will keep me on the straight and narrow.

Spoiler

Aim is to try and revert that weight gain and lean up. Good luck all!
UGH okay, here are my pics. Oh and I'm holding up yesterday's paper by the way, not today's - I haven't got today's. In fact yesterday was the first time I've bought the paper in years, it was the family holiday thing that got me.

Warning girls, this is what having babies could potentially do to your stomach lol.

Spoiler

oh, forgot to say.

Starting weight 10 stone 10lbs
clothes size : 12
BMI : erm summit silly like 25.something or other. Just about 3.5lbs overweight basically.
height : 5'4" and about a quarter of an inch
and obviously : female, aged 28

absolutely sod all point in posting my waist measurement haha.
(edited 12 years ago)
Right. Finally got the balls to come and do this - here we go! :afraid:

Spoiler

Goals: Lose weight, loose inches (cba with weighing, ultimately it's what you look like, not what you weigh that matters) :smile:

Oh and also, forgot to say my other aim is to drop my 2k time in an attempt to stay in the W1 boat this term now more people have come back :smile: not sure what it is currently as I haven't done a proper one for a while, will have a check when I get to a gym (won't be for a while as I'm off skiing tomorrow!)
(edited 12 years ago)
Female, 19

STATS

Height:5ft8in

Weight:126 lb

Aim: Reduce body fat (especially from the hips and back pleeease :frown: )
Male 22
Goal: Keep/gain strength while loosing fat.
Weight: 88kg
Height:176cm

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 37
Ok, so here's my pics. Not sure on weight or measurements, will measure myself tonight.
Height: 5'2"
Weight: Just over 8 stone, though thats probably gone up a little over christmas.
Goals:
Lose weight to increase my power to weight ratio in O1.
Get smaller legs through overall weight loss
Gain arm muscle, hence the pose.

Pictures:

Spoiler

Wish me luck! :smile:
5ft7.5
78kg ish(Last weighed in pre Xmas so more like 80)

The SS body with a nice layer of blubber, no upper body and only muscles visible in the quads...

Spoiler

Also, Am going to go for a transformation blog and then just ask a generous fitness mod like Becca to just merge it with my old blog afterwards and then it will be like i never had 2 blogs... Then my main fitness blog can get even more gigantic than it already is...
(edited 12 years ago)
Updated

17 Girls , 14 Guys

Pick it up lads!

Quick Reply

Latest