The Student Room Group

TSR Transformation Contest - Official Entry Thread. NOW ACCEPTING "AFTER" PHOTOS.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
*deep breath*

Aim to lose weight and the general wobble, already lost 56lbs-ish (depending on how bad Christmas has been to the number on the scales...) :smile: So this is the last final push...hoping the fact that my almost naked body now appearing on the internet will motivate me to work my ass off in the gym

Not sure of my weight at the moment, the scales at home are a complete waste of time so going to wait until I'm back at uni with my lovely digital ones before I update this post, may begin a progress blog :yep: My goal is 11 stone, I'm very roughly 12 stone 10-13 right now :yep: and 176cm

(Please be gentle...I know I've got weight to lose :smile:)

Spoiler

Cool, here we go. Taken late last night...you'll notice I can't really pose but that's the best it's going to get :tongue:

I also re-took the date pic tonight, as I totally forgot to do that properly last night :colondollar:

Spoiler

Fat loss is the goal. I wish my front side would look as defined as my legs tend to :frown:
I also want to continue to up my cardio endurance and will be blogging all the way - when I get time!
Good luck everyone :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by The Troll Toll
That guy's base is nothing special though... the question is, are the many people who have that base willing and capable to achieve what he did and get ripped but tiny?

i guess the majority of people in here cutting are skinny fat, with little muscle, what im saying is they cant compete even if in numbers they do better.
OK, not ENTIRELY sure of the statistics I'm gonna give here but they're roughly accurate. Roughly. Will try and get myself weighed tomorrow at least.

Measurements: chest - bout 32, waist ~24-25, hips ~34 (ok i'll get a tape measure too)
Weight: TBA
Height: ~6ft

:nothing:

Spoiler

THE PLAN is to get BMI of 18-18.5 by gaining at least 1lb a week :awesome: but hopefully not making my tummy stick out too much ¬_¬

edit: my date pic is refusing to crop atm so i can't post it :erm: dont matter.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 45
The plan is to gain some muscle/weight :biggrin:
After a rough few months and the usual bad circumstances I dropped from 11st to 9.5st, so I intend to put it back on.

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 60kg-ish

That and Qwenty challenged me to :angry:
I'll find the stats tomorrow... Not sure on my height and weight.

But yeah, lemme just bathe in my self-loathing, because telling all the guys on the box 'I told you so' isn't actually all that rewarding :sad:
(edited 12 years ago)
Anonymous 3

Spoiler

Thread updated :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I'm sure you're absolutely perfect yourself and don't need to improve in any way.....

....too bad there's not a TSR Attitude/Personality Transformation Contest. You could do with that one.

Maybe we should make one :p:

Comments from people like that just motivate me even more :smile: least Im someone doing something about it
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by blahhh

Comments from people like that just motivate me even more :smile: least Im someone doing something about it

true true, that's a good way of looking at it :smile:
Reply 51
My pic entries...As I said before I don't expect anything drastic to happen, just want to be slightly bit leaner and resolve some of the imbalance between my legs(I snapped my achilles making my left leg a lot smaller, particularly the calf). Plus build up my legs because quads are lacking loads, hamstrings will be good though. My back is by far my best feature, but the pics was crap because someone else took them, the others aren't great either.

stats

height:6ft on the dot
weight: about 12 stone...haven't weighed in ages(months), so just assuming.

My one photo has just been removed...will have to wait I think for it to be accepted. It was of quads.
(edited 12 years ago)
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 69kg

I want to build muscle but I'm already at the top weight end of BMI...
Anyway we'll see. ABS AND ARM MUSCLES AND LEG MUSCLES in 12 weeks!!!!
(edited 11 years ago)
Updated
Reply 54
Here goes...

Height: 5foot6
Weight: 9st

Want to lose a little bit of weight, and then build up some muscle!

Apologies for the bad photo quality, hope its ok...

http://flic.kr/p/b7QSiV

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73694226@N08/6641007835/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73694226@N08/6641009981/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73694226@N08/6641012159/

edit: maybe that didn't work? hmmm...
(edited 12 years ago)
prizes *should* be sorted today
Reply 56
I'm in, 12 Weeks not long enough for real progress but we will see if much changed, made myself curious hehe. I have lost 40kg since summer 2009 and my weight right now is around 87kg.

12 Weeks progress aim:
- Reduce bodyfat by few %
- Increase chest muscle
- Increase back muscle
- Slightly increase abs muscle
- Increase arms muscle
- Increase strength/endurance
- Reduce 1.5mile run time to 9 minutes (or under)

Back
Back 2
Front 1
Front 2
Side 1
Side 2
Christmas Tree
Date Confirmation
Reply 57
(Editing to add my stats.)
Height: 5ft8
Weight: 8.8 stone
Goal: Gain muscle, improve my health physically and mentally, perhaps lose some fat to get the muscle definition to show through.

Bust: 31.5 inches
Waist: 25.5 inches
Hips: 35 inches
BMI: 18.24
Size 8 UK (not sure if my dress size will change but we'll see!)

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Bad lighting and phone camera which is like 2MP. With an actual camera and good lighting I would look like I had made huge progress even if the pics were taken 2 minutes apart.

My entry:

Spoiler

Reply 59
Finally got around to taking pictures. Sorry for the lousy quality, they're stills from webcam video.

Aims:
- To get to 60kg boxing category. To get there I'm cleaning up my diet radically and just trying to keep training consistently, adding more running and some interval training to my usual lifting and boxing.
- While staying under 60kg, improving fat/lean mass ratio. I mainly want to loose fat, while being able to keep on training to get fitter and stronger. I think I have a solid base of muscle (for a girl), but I definitely would like to add a bit more mass. I'm a bit bottom heavy, so would be good to get a more balanced figure.
- As a vanity point: I know I have a rather stocky build and will never be petite or an hourglass figure, but I would like to get my middle section smaller. Since most of this is fat anyways, I should be able to lose a couple of cm with hard work.

Starting stats:
Weight: 65kg
Height: 165cm
Waist: 67cm

I will just add any progress about the transformation to my current fitness blog, which can be found here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1665148

Quick Reply

Latest