The Student Room Group

QUB Nursing

Hey :smile: i have applied for nursing at QUB and the closing date for applications was yesterday. does anyone have any idea how long it takes for them to get in touch with regards to interviews?
QUB is my first choice and really want to get in so I just wanted to find out everything i can. Am already really nervous because I don't know how long we may have to wait to find if we get an interview or not.
Reply 1
Hi I know that interviews are held in march but would also like to know approx when you find out if you've an interview as the anticipation is killing me!!
Reply 2
i know same here. itl prob b a week r two at least given the amount of applications they receive but even if i had a rough idea of when to expect a letter, it would help. lol. when i hear of people finding out, ill let you know :smile:
Going by last year it will prob be second or third week of February
Reply 4
Reply 5
hey guys;

I just contacted qub; we shall find out mid feb if we get an interview and interviews r due to start end of feb.
Reply 6
thanks roro1 :smile:
Reply 7
I start my adult nursing at qub on 13th February. I got my interview invitation around the end of February last year and had my interview mid march. Offers were posted out around the 12th may as I got my offer on the 14th so I could stop worrying about whether or not I was getting an offer and fully concentrate on my a levels.
The interview process isnt that bad! If anyone needs any help or advice for the interviews feel free to contact me as I found it helpful talking to people who had already been through the process!
Jen
x
(edited 12 years ago)
Hi, Just wondering if anyone has heard anything back from Queen's about either nursing or midwifery?
I'm starting to panic a bit because the website said we would hear back early this month!
Nope ive heard nothing yet! :frown:
Reply 10
Just heard back from queens today have an interview on 27th feb, my first choice was childrens nursing any ideas on what kind of interview questions there will be.
Original post by donnab1988
Just heard back from queens today have an interview on 27th feb, my first choice was childrens nursing any ideas on what kind of interview questions there will be.

My interview is then too...all the best!
Reply 12
Hey,

anyone else got an interview on 28th feb, first choice learning disability ?
Reply 13
Original post by Jharper792
I start my adult nursing at qub on 13th February. I got my interview invitation around the end of February last year and had my interview mid march. Offers were posted out around the 12th may as I got my offer on the 14th so I could stop worrying about whether or not I was getting an offer and fully concentrate on my a levels.
The interview process isnt that bad! If anyone needs any help or advice for the interviews feel free to contact me as I found it helpful talking to people who had already been through the process!
Jen
x

Hi, just found out that ive an interview for nursing in march, would really love some advice if you could give me some :colondollar:
x
Original post by Jharper792
Jen
x

Hey, I've got an interview at QUB for Nursing on the 24th. Would you mind telling what to expect in the interview? like questions, what i should know beforehand etc... thank you!
Reply 15
hi all, the waiting to hear is terrible. :frown: how did everyones interviews go? x
I didn't get an offer :frown: What did everyone else get?!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 17
I didnt get an offer either :frown: A lot of my friends didnt get offers too as there was almost 2000 that applied. Most of the people i know who did get offers had a science a level. Its so frustrating! Is there another intake for january?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending