The Student Room Group

TSR Transformation Contest - Official Entry Thread. NOW ACCEPTING "AFTER" PHOTOS.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by santanista
heres my entrance, changed my username for this, so commandent was gonna be anonymous 2 but not now :smile:

stats: 5'5
140lbs
waist 28.5'
bum 38'
thigh 22'

aims: loose at least freshman 14

Spoiler

your pics don't work
Reply 81
Original post by GucciGucci
your pics don't work

bugger. thanks for telling me tho
Reply 82
I hope they work now....

Spoiler

Reply 83
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 10 stone (140 pounds)

Want to lose some weight pref go down to 9.5 stone wouldn't mind gaining some muscle definition either.

Spoiler

Original post by commandant
I'll update the list just before bed tonight, however I am going to London for the weekend and won't be back until Sunday around 7ish.

So don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you and will update on Sunday :smile:

Ive had a few messages , see above
Photos:

Leaning In

Side

Front

Arm

Back

Legs

Proof

Weight: 86kg
Measurements: Lost my tape measure so I'll get some up tomorrow.
Goals: Recomp. Bit more mass then trim down for Summer. Get my lifts to where they were before tearing my rotator cuff.
Lifts: Squat 120 x 5 (PB 160 x 1), Deadlift 140 x 5 (PB 190 x 1), Bench 82.5 x 4 (PB 105 x 5), Press 57.5 x 5 (PB 65 x 5), Row 75 x 5 (PB 90 x 5).
Method: Six week bulk, six week cut, may rejig to eight and four depending on progress. Using a personally adapted WS4SB split as always and will throw in as much cardio as I can as I'm aiming to do a half-marathon in a few months.
Diet: Eat well, eat a lot. I'm not massively fussy but it'll be about 3,500Kcal a day with slightly less on non-weights days. Carb-heavy on training days with a massive meal after the gym, fat heavy on cardio days with a massive meal at breakfast, always loads of protein, whole food 90% of the time. Probs post a diet up at some point. Will be using supps (Total Peptide Whey Protein, Taurine, Creatine, Green Tea Extract, L-Leucine, Thermopure).

Apologies for the crappy photos, I don't have a full length mirror or camera with a timer and the lighting in my bathroom's crap. As for the proof one, my laptop doesn't work away from the charger and my work one can't connect to the net so I had to use the date on the system, you should just be able to make it out. I hope I've been around here long enough for people to know I'm not faking.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 86
88kg/22 years old - natural - targets - gain lean mass
Specific targets for next 3 months - Squat 190k x 5 - dead 210kx5 - row 140kx5 - military (strict standing) 85kx5 - bench 125kx5
JAN2012012.jpg

JAN2012009.jpg

JAN2012007.jpg

JAN2012005.jpg

JAN2012002.jpg

JAN2012001.jpg

JAN2012003.jpg

JAN2012011.jpg
Glad to see you over here bro :smile:
Reply 88
Sigh. Let the ritual humiliation commence.

As of this weekend, I am now 74kg, the heaviest I have ever been. And I'm only 5'10.

Here is me on Friday with that day's metro:

The aim is to become a lean mean running machine. We'll see how that goes...
Reply 90
thought I'd give this a go for a bit of extra motivation.

Height: 5ft 9
Weight: 12 st 3

Goal: bulk for the next few months and cut when I'm happy with my size. Also gain strength curently squat 130x1, bench 95x1, deadlift 150x1.
Right, I'm gonna ****ing do this.

Been meaning to get back into the gym properly for a long time!

I'm looking to both lose fat and (more importantly) build muscle. The plan is to do a relatively simple strength programme of my own concoction and treat fat loss as an added bonus to muscular gain.

I've been suffering from an injury to my right knee for about 15 months now, and have not been able to run for this time (NHS are being god-awfully slow about sorting me out...). So I won't be doing much in the way of leg work (my GP said cycling is the only thing I can really do, so I'll at least get on the bike for 30mins or so each gym session).

My aim is to get back into the shape I was in before I came to uni in 2009. I was 13.5st then but piled on the pounds in my first semester and was 16st by xmas! :eek:

This was most disheartening because I was borderline (I like to think at least...) obese from age 9 until the age of 16. At 16 I was prospected (I guess that's the correct term) by Scottish Rugby and thus was put on a pretty intensive strength and conditioning programme for a few months from about February 2007 to June of the same year. Then, after they cut me loose I gradually fell back down the ladder to being a mere local club/school player, and by 2009 I was only going to the gym a couple of times a week to keep myself ticking over.

Pics to illustrate why I'm so disappointed in myself:

Spoiler

Sorry for the ridiculously long-winded backstory, but that is my motivation. I worked so hard to get slimmer having been fat for my entire adolescence, only to throw it all away when I got to uni :angry:.

Entry pics:

Sorry for: (a) The crap picture quality... I had to use the webcam built into my laptop which, incidentally, cannot be moved because the screen is hanging on by it's cable... thus my laptop sits in a chair all the time :frown:... (b) my 'pose'.

As of 08/01/2012:

Weight: 98kgs
Height: 180cm

Proof Pics:

Hope this post is all kosher, let me know if there's any problems mods...

Let's do this!
(edited 12 years ago)
Right, i'll be brave! Hopefully the thought of humiliation on the internet is sufficient to actually make my do something about it.

Height: 5ft 3.5
Weight: 60.2kg

Measurements:
Chest (underboobs): 30"
Chest (overboobs) 34"
Waist: 30"
Hipbones: 35"
Widest Part: 38.5"
Thigh: 20.5"
Arm: 11"

Aims: Lose the extra stone and a half I've put on. Short term is to fit back into my clothes as I can't afford to buy new ones :tongue: Also, tone up midriff and improve general fitness as it is very poor after a longterm illness.

Pics:

Spoiler

Over 70 entrants!!

All photos must be in this thread / anonymous entries in my inbox before 0.00

Don't worry if I haven't updated the thread ( I go to bed early ) - as long as they're here or in my inbox it's fine
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Nikkuro
I hope I'm not too late?!

I have been waiting for a Thread like this, and the timing couldn’t have been any better.

I am intending to put on few pounds of muscle while dropping body fat.

Weight: 65kg/143.3 Lbs
Height: 172.5cm
Body Fat: 12%

You're fine, good luck

Updated
Reply 97

Spoiler

Apology for the crappy proof, was trying to think of something better to do but strapped for time and didn't have a paper or anything and couldn't find a way to best setup the camera to get a good view of my monitor.. So ended up with a dark ominous picture of my flabby hairy chest with a tsr post in the background from today. Put the post itself in the first to show it.

Goal is to cut BF%, 2lbs a week, so 24lbs by end of the contest. I'm guessing that I'm somewhere low 20%'s BF wise, at least less than 25% anyway. Will see how low I can get I guess! Never been lean in my life.

With any luck I'll look like I lift by the end of it, body is rather typical SS look atm though, no arms. Might throw in some arm assistance to try and improve a bit.
(edited 12 years ago)
Anonymous 6

Here we go, some photos. Will take a dated one in a min, just wanted to get these in.
[

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9222/compsumbission1.jpg
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/9928/compsumbission2.jpg
http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/2831/compsumbission3.jpg
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9663/compsumbission4.jpg

Never really done any training before. Basically want to get rid of the excess baggage everywhere and build up my running speed and endurance.

And proof after sending it to myself and waiting for tsr to allow me to pm again... http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/3851/compsubmission5.jpg

Oh ****, details.
Height 6'1 (185.5cm)
Weight 13st=82.5 kg
Length...wait nvm.
(edited 12 years ago)
Anonymous 7

Right, I have some pics. I'd like to go anon por favor

height 5ft 3

blurb:
I'm transgendered (female to male) which is why I'm in the male category. I'd like to lose as much excess weight as possible and reduce my curves and breasts and add muscle to make my body seem more masculine. I don't know if I'll achieve much in 12 weeks but i'm going to do my best. Already changed to a healthier diet and looking to do more exercise.

Quick Reply

Latest