Original post by Onique
What course have you applied for?

Architecture :smile:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 801
Just submitted my accommodation preferences, hope I get into my top choice! What are you guys going for? :smile:
Reply 802
Original post by rkmufc
Just submitted my accommodation preferences, hope I get into my top choice! What are you guys going for? :smile:

hope i get into keynes flats!
Original post by LauraMial
yes :smile:

Thank goodness. I was really worried that I would only apply for it at my firm, and then if it turns out in August that I'm going to my insurance I would have to rush to choose and apply etc.
Reply 804
I sent my application yesterday and received an acknowledgement today :smile:
Reply 805
just applied for my accomodation :smile:

top choice is parkwood 5 bed house so hopefully i will get it. I found the music question a bit hard to fill in as i wasnt particularly sure what category my favourite music is in lol
Original post by glennp17
I got an offer for the American Studies (History) course at Kent! I'm pretty certain that it's going to be my firm choice! Plus, is there a deadline for when the accommodation forms have to be sent off and where is the best place to stay at the university? :smile:

I think it is 31st July, not sure though. The earlier, the better :smile:
Reply 807
Original post by LauraMial
hope i get into keynes flats!

Haha that was my top choice too! Had to go for it seeing as it's named after a top economist :cool: What have you applied for? :smile:
Reply 808
Original post by agoetcherian
Thank goodness. I was really worried that I would only apply for it at my firm, and then if it turns out in August that I'm going to my insurance I would have to rush to choose and apply etc.

so is kent your insurance? which one is your firm? :smile:

Original post by rkmufc
Haha that was my top choice too! Had to go for it seeing as it's named after a top economist :cool: What have you applied for? :smile:

I have a CF for Conflict, Peace and Security (sort of Politics&IR degree LOL) and kent is my firm!
My top choice for the accommodation are keynes flats, then tyler court B&C, and finally keynes houses and darwin houses.
I guess you are going to study economics LOL
How leniant are Kent with Unconditional grades? I achieved ABB last year and this year the course I want to do stilll says ABB on the course code page and even on the Ucas page it says ABB. Though on the webpage dedicated to the subject I want to study it says the general requirement to study at Kent for the subject is AAB. :frown:

Very confused and losing hope :frown:
Reply 810
Original post by npaul4
Architecture :smile:

Oooo! Mee to :biggrin:
Did you have to do the task?
Reply 811
Original post by Onique
Oooo! Mee to :biggrin:
Did you have to do the task?

no just got a straight offer:smile: did you, if so what did you have to do?
Reply 812
Original post by npaul4
no just got a straight offer:smile: did you, if so what did you have to do?

Really? My app must have been bad ;-;
An essay and send a portfolio
Reply 813
Original post by Onique

nah, i think i got the offer because i got a b in art so i didnt need to provide a portfolio. im so pleased that i didnt have to, as i hate writing essays so may not have got the place

out of interest where else did you apply?
Reply 814
Original post by LifeIsGood
I think it is 31st July, not sure though. The earlier, the better :smile:

Yeah, I suppose! Cheers for that :smile: I'll send my application off soon then!
Reply 815
Keynes or Parkwood? Can't decide!!
Reply 816
Original post by Onique

I had to do the essay as well!
Reply 817
Original post by glennp17
Keynes or Parkwood? Can't decide!!

Keynes flats are AMAZING. If you can afford them, they should be your #1 choice.
COnditional for Business Adminstration :wink: ABB
Original post by 4leafcloverI
How leniant are Kent with Unconditional grades? I achieved ABB last year and this year the course I want to do stilll says ABB on the course code page and even on the Ucas page it says ABB. Though on the webpage dedicated to the subject I want to study it says the general requirement to study at Kent for the subject is AAB. :frown:

Very confused and losing hope :frown:

Same anxiety here. My daughter has applied for Eng Lan + Ling and seemed to meet the requirements when she applied (she's done her exams and is away on gap year) but then they sneakily increased them on their website a while after she applied back in November. The UCAS entry remained the same as did their specific course webpage, but the general webpage about the subject changed at some point. We've still heard nothing and are losing hope too. What course have you applied for?

Quick Reply