The Student Room Group

Edinburgh Oral Health Sciences

Hi, this is my 5th choice for uni and I've not seen anyone else talk about it. Anyone applied to / study this course? Have you or when did you get your offer or interview?
Thanks
Reply 1
I've put an application in for this course, haven't heard anything yet.... hopefully wont be long though:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by summersniki
I've put an application in for this course, haven't heard anything yet.... hopefully wont be long though:smile:

Oohh great stuff =) If you don't mind me asking, what are your predicted grades, exp etc... Like? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by JnKnPt
Oohh great stuff =) If you don't mind me asking, what are your predicted grades, exp etc... Like? :smile:

Hi,

I'm a mature student, 33, currently sitting HNC Healthcare but I have been a dental nurse previously. I have Highers that are a bit dated and I hope that won't be a problem. They are Human Biology A, Sociology A, Physics B, Biology B, Chemistry C, Maths C.

Getting sick of the waiting now though....lol
Reply 4
Hey...I've also applied for this course and also haven't heard anything yet...but apparently Edinburgh take quite a while to reply to applications because of processing - or so I've heard. Also, there is quite high competition for the course, so that will slow down the process quite alot aswell :frown:
Reply 5
Oh okay, I thought as much because like you I heard they can take longer for applications but I wondered if anyone knew a date when they give replies out etc... Nothing on the website regarding this, so I guess we'll all just have to wait and se=P
Reply 6
Still not heard anything from Edinburgh, anyone else heard anything yet?:confused:
Reply 7
Me neither! All we can do is wait haha =P
Reply 8
Interview at Edinburgh - Oral Health Sciences :smile:
Reply 9
Is there anyone on here that is studying oral health science at Edinburgh?
Reply 10
Original post by JnKnPt
Interview at Edinburgh - Oral Health Sciences :smile:

Hi, I'm considering applying for this course next year and was wondering how competitive it was. Do you mind me asking what were your grades at AS? and also which subjects you took, and where you did any work experience?

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest