The Student Room Group

Weirdest nicknames given to you in school…

Okay, I’ve just been watching the Greg Davies, ‘Firing Cheeseballs at a Dog’ and couldn’t help but think of all the weird names various people have in my year. Any particularly brilliant ones you can think of?

Slightly odd, but mine was ‘Lady Lasagne’ with my friends for a while because so many people kept on referring to me as a prostitute since I was like thirteen (courtesy of a guy leading a coach tour), and apparently I’d be the posh-est one around (as evidenced by the way I say lasagne), hence the ‘Lady’ part.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
People call me Nicolas or Tsar (this came about in AS history class last year).

Hence my dp. :yy:
Reply 2
'Brian' since it's an anagram of brain :confused:
Original post by medbh4805

Original post by medbh4805
People call me Nicolas or Tsar (this came about in AS history class last year).

Hence my dp. :yy:

Merely curious but why? (I'm writing an essay on him this very moment. Needless to say, he's not coming out very well)
Reply 4
boner boy cause I got hard in gcse biology over a diagram of a vagina

edit: YES I am serious... lol
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by allwordsaredust
Merely curious but why? (I'm writing an essay on him this very moment. Needless to say, he's not coming out very well)

Because Medbh is a completely inept ruler, useless in countless ways - just like Nicholas II, or NII as I used to call him :smile:
Hovis, best of both worlds, because when my voice was breaking I had this massive singing range.
Original post by defuzion

LOLOLOLOL Unlucky.
Lupe fiasco- I look a lot like him apparently.
Reply 9
We have a Spud in our year. His surname is Parsons, which sounds like parsnips, which reminds people of potatoes, which you just call spuds. :-)
Reply 10
Barry, Jim and Luke. It's quite unfortunate that they're all male names...
'Lizzie the lesbian', which wouldn't be that weird but the whole reason they gave it to me was because I apparently was going out with a boy in my class...?
Reply 12
Stugly (Stupid and ugly).
Reply 13

lmfao.
Reply 14
People used to call me Bob :dontknow:
I came in one day in Year 9 or 10 looking pale and the guy who sat next to me in History decided to adopt the nickname 'Michael Jackson' for me.
Reply 16
Fergalicious by a male teacher at school as my surname is Fergie... Never looked at that teacher the same ever again. :dry:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by allwordsaredust

Dunno. Everyone just developed nicknames based on Russian history. We tried to change it to German ones when we did Nazi Germany, but they didn't feel as awesome, so the Russian ones just stuck.

Original post by Planar
Because Medbh is a completely inept ruler, useless in countless ways - just like Nicholas II, or NII as I used to call him :smile:

:indiff: :cry2:
Reply 18
Pavement Face after I fell off a bollard and cracked my skull.

Terrorist/Arsonist after I was arrested for arson.

Words cannot express... :facepalm2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending