The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Got an offer finally! Sent mine off on the 19th of December, good luck everyone else!
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by Bouldeeer
Got an offer finally! Sent mine off on the 19th of December, good luck everyone else!

Congrats! What have you applied for? I sent mine off on November 4th still no reply
Reply 62
Thanks, Construction Project Management, I'm sure you will get an offer soon.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 63
Just got an offer. Yaay!
Reply 64
I have applied to Hallam to do social work in Sept 2012.

My boyfriend goes to Hallam currently and he lives in The Marples. It's a great location (he can see the o2 academy from his kitchen window!) Its not the nicest place i have ever stayed (however this is mostly due to untidiness!) but there are alot of rooms and most people there get along and go on to each others floors. Its close to the Uni library and shops etc. The rooms are quite big and its very cheap!

:smile:
I've applied for Human Geography, think Hallam is going to be my insurance :smile: The wait is driving me insane though!
Reply 66
Going to have Hallam as my first choice doing Sports science. Not sure about accommodation though, anyone know anything about trigon and the forge?
Reply 67
offer for Real Estate, not sure which is my first choice yet though :smile:
Reply 68
Original post by TrissyP
Going to have Hallam as my first choice doing Sports science. Not sure about accommodation though, anyone know anything about trigon and the forge?

Hey I've applied for sport science still not heard back though, when did you send your application off?
Reply 69
November mate, what about you? I heard back within 3-4 weeks.
Reply 70
Original post by TrissyP
November mate, what about you? I heard back within 3-4 weeks.

Beginning of November. Ahhh what everyone seems to have heard back but me
Reply 71
I wouldn't worry pal, lots of my mates last year were in the same situation, where everyone had offers early and they didnt, but they still got there offers. I guess they do nothing over Christmas aswell so thats 3 weeks..
I have applied for Criminology and Sociology which is taught at the Collegiate campus and accepted it as my firm :biggrin: I have applied for the Forge as my first choice of accomodation and the Anvil as my 2nd xx
Reply 73
you been to the forge or anvil? and you heard much about them? Ive accepted it as my firm too and Im at collegiate :smile:
Reply 74
Original post by gpostleth
Beginning of November. Ahhh what everyone seems to have heard back but me

I haven't heard back yet either mate, it'l be sound stop stressing haha
Reply 75
Original post by RoyAdams
I haven't heard back yet either mate, it'l be sound stop stressing haha

Oh I know I'm just sooo impatient as you can probably tell
I applied late November and have heard nothing. Same for NTU :frown:
Original post by skippy83
yeah I got a letter, it says no more on it than it does on UCAS track lol. well mine didn't.

I only got answers after phoning and persisting i need to talk to someone about it.

Good luck on the Interview though! :wink:

My letter said I didn't have level 2 English and Maths, I said they were part of my access course.... I appealed, not sure if it will make any difference,
Reply 78
Still no news on criminology and sociology the wait is agonising
Got a interview for, design and technology with education, on February 9th. So hopefully do well then will be in Sheffield for September :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending