The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Information Management for Business 2012 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by mattman727
got an interview on 8th Feb, anyone else??

how did you receive the invitation? by e-mail or mail?
and when did you apply?

(sorry for being a nosy bitch in this thread. :tongue:)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
Original post by jamz0770
Good day to have your interview, I think I'm helping out with them on that day :wink:

Are you a student in this course? Do you have any advice you can give me for this interview?...since Im super nervous....is my first choice and I want it soo badly.
Many Thanks
Reply 42
Original post by ohdrama
how did you receive the invitation? by e-mail or mail?
and when did you apply?

(sorry for being a nosy bitch in this thread. :tongue:)

I received it by mail. They sent me a letter at an earlier stage saying Im most likely going to be invited to an interview and then after a couple of weeks they sent me another letter with an invitation for an interview.

Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 43
Are you a student in this course? Do you have any advice you can give me for this interview?...since Im super nervous....is my first choice and I want it soo badly.
Many Thanks

I am indeed, currently midway through my second year. Erm, Stay calm. Make sure you know why UCL, Why IMB, Knowing something about business/technology in the news at the moment would be good and if you have an idea of what you might like to do when you graduate etc then feel free to say :smile:
Many Thanks

Good luck ! :smile:
Reply 45
I received it by mail. They sent me a letter at an earlier stage saying Im most likely going to be invited to an interview and then after a couple of weeks they sent me another letter with an invitation for an interview.

Hope that helps :smile:

I also got an interview on Feb.8th!
Reply 46
I'm helping out on the 8th so I will see you guys there.
Reply 47
Original post by jamz0770
I'm helping out on the 8th so I will see you guys there.

Great!
Reply 48
ugh, i want an interview invitation as well. :frown:
I got an interview!! It was for 25th Jan but have an exam that day and am away on the 8th :L So all the way back to 29th Feb :frown: Feel thats going to put me at a disadvantage =/
Reply 50
Original post by Superglue25
Just got a conditional offer a few days ago :woo:
Anyone else ? biggrin.gif

What grades do you have to get? And what subjects are you taking if you dont mind me asking :smile:
Original post by sb123303
What grades do you have to get? And what subjects are you taking if you dont mind me asking :smile:

Hey, I'm not doing A-levels so I may not be able to answer sorry all I know is they were enough lol but you shouldn't worry to much about grades honestly :smile:
Reply 52
Original post by ChappersBC
I got an interview!! It was for 25th Jan but have an exam that day and am away on the 8th :L So all the way back to 29th Feb :frown: Feel thats going to put me at a disadvantage =/

I also got an exam on 25th,so I changed to 8th.
Reply 53
any international applicants recieved an offer yet?
Reply 54
i've been looking into this course and i was wondering if the A levels i chose were right, i chose 4, business and economics, ICT, maths with statistics and english language and lterature
any advice would help because i dont know if business and economics is better studied seperatley. :frown:?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 55
This course has historically been populated by the hottest non-psychology girls on the planet. If you're a dude, don't for the love of god turn down your offer. Unless you have an offer from UCL Psychology.

If you're a chick, see above; us CS majors need people to gawk at during our joint classes.
Reply 56
Original post by macboo
any international applicants recieved an offer yet?

^this ... or an interview invitation?
Reply 57
I sent my application at the end of October and still haven't heard back yet.
What A levels do you have and what were your predicted grades?
Reply 58
Original post by jvictor
Hi there,

I also got an Conditional offer for the IMB course :smile: :smile:

Congrats :smile: What A levels are you taking? and what were your predicted grades?
Reply 59
Original post by Superglue25
Just got a conditional offer a few days ago :woo:
Anyone else ? biggrin.gif

Also what A levels did you have? and what were your predicted grades?
And ofc well done :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending