Scroll to see replies

Original post by inyoursystem
I hope the time flies by fast. I'm nervous :frown:

Let's hope so. Me too. :s-smilie:
Original post by AmyLH
That seems so long :eek:

I'm sure it'll fly by. :h:
Original post by AmyLH
Aww, I'm sure you did better than you think :redface: I think I'll be resitting Biology :s-smilie:

Bleh, doubt it. Someone was kind enough to scan in the Maths paper and also the Chemistry paper and I counted up the marks I've lost and it's not looking too good, especially for Chemistry fml T_T Biology was just terrible, I missed out a 3 mark question that Edexcel stupidly hid in a long paragraph -.- How did your other exams go? :smile:
Reply 43
Let's be optimistic guys!
I'm sure we all did better than we think we did :wink:
Reply 44
Original post by suicidaloverbusiness
I'm sure it'll fly by. :h:

I hope so :redface:

Original post by InadequateJusticex
Bleh, doubt it. Someone was kind enough to scan in the Maths paper and also the Chemistry paper and I counted up the marks I've lost and it's not looking too good, especially for Chemistry fml T_T Biology was just terrible, I missed out a 3 mark question that Edexcel stupidly hid in a long paragraph -.- How did your other exams go? :smile:

Chemistry and Maths went alright I think. Geology I think I did okay but I'm a terrible judge for that. Biology was awful but everyone on my board (OCR) on here and irl found it horrible. :dontknow:
Reply 45
Opening results in registration has to be the worst!
I have a full day on college on Thursday's. Great :no: :mad:
Original post by AmyLH
Chemistry and Maths went alright I think. Geology I think I did okay but I'm a terrible judge for that. Biology was awful but everyone on my board (OCR) on here and irl found it horrible. :dontknow:

Oh you sat OCR Biology? I heard that exam was just terrible. I do OCR Chemistry and our exam was atrocious as well, but not as much as Biology :/
Original post by 1platinum
Apparently C3 was really hard?

It was. It was really tough. There were 9 mark and 7 mark questions floating around when usually the maximum number of marks for a question is around 5. It was cruel! But comparing answers with others and completing the questions again at home, it looks as though I've lost around 8 marks. Which will be an A or an A* depending on the grade boundaries.
Well hello there :ninja:
1 more to go on Tuesday then done for now! Yay! :smile:
Reply 50
Original post by whatever_x
3 exams left!
I hate the fact that the grade boundaries are nearly always higher for Jan exams :frown:

I thought they were lower? Well, all my exams in Jan had lower grade boundaries compared to those in June. However, if the Jan exam is really easy then they'd be higher and if the June exam was harder then it would be lower. I know the grade boundaries are never going to be as low as they were in the June (Well May) D1 paper because it was horrendous, but if I was a normal paper then I'd expect the Jan exam to have lower grade boundaries.
Reply 51
Original post by suicidaloverbusiness
7 weeks until results people. :h:

41 days to be precise. :tongue:
Just looking at this thread makes me sick :puke:
Reply 53
Original post by InadequateJusticex
Oh you sat OCR Biology? I heard that exam was just terrible. I do OCR Chemistry and our exam was atrocious as well, but not as much as Biology :/

I did :frown: We should go storm the OCR offices!

do they even have offices? :colondollar:
Horrendous. I won't be getting what I wanted.
(edited 12 years ago)
I did Core 2 on 13th Jan, think it's supposed to be the easiest out of the 4 I've got! Got the final Maths (C4) on 25th, Physics (G495) on 27th, and Chem (F325) on 1st Feb.

Physics is really important (want to do a Physics degree at Uni after all :biggrin:) so I've been concentrating on it soo much that I've literally left C4 and Chem (THEEE worst subject I took at A Level in MY life. Oh my gosh. till the last few days :frown:

But if I do well (pahaha.) then I've only got 2 Psych exams in June!! So I'll be chilling for a few months hopefully:colone:
Well, I've certainly had a baptism of fire. ALL my exams were harder than average, great introduction to A-Level exams.

Will probably be expecting AAAB/AAAA. Hopefully the latter :frown:
Getting my results via email on results day, 6am to be precise.
Original post by whatever_x
Let's be optimistic guys!
I'm sure we all did better than we think we did :wink:

I always do worse than I think I will, by about 2 grades!! Hence why I'm not at Uni yet :colondollar:
Except in AS Psychology..thought I did pooh..got a A. Shame I didn't need it for Uni D:
Original post by AtomicMan

Will probably be expecting AAAB/AAAA. Hopefully the latter :frown:

:eek:
Turn that frown upside down yo!
Are you being sarcastic?
AAAA = amazing AS results...atleast in my days O_O

Quick Reply