The Student Room Group

Why does my foreskin roll back when walking?

Every time i wear jeans my foreskin rolls back automatically after about 5 minutes of walking and it increasingly becomes uncomfortable and hard to walk. I have tried with several pairs of jeans and they all do the same thing. It doesn't happen with trousers/chinos. By the time i get to the bathroom inside a building to pull it back to normal its all grey and flaky from the friction.

This is really annoying and uncomfortable and i don't know why it does it and i want it to stop. I walk to school during the week several times and have to deal with this every time.

The strange thing is, it always seems to happen in the mornings, it never happens in the afternoon. For example:

I could be walking to school in the morning and it will happen, however when school has finished and i'm walking home it doesn't happen at all which is beyond confusing :confused:

I'm 16 and i wear boxers.

Does this happen to anyone else? :confused:

Any advice on how to solve this and why this happens?
(edited 12 years ago)
How to solve it?

Get a Dr to chop it off.
Reply 2
And the award for most straight-to-the-point thread title goes to...
think you may need it amputating
Duct tape solves everything. :wink:
Original post by IlexBlue

hahahaha made me laugh so much, he couldnt of put it more bluntly
Reply 6
dude. go see ur doctor.
Reply 7
Fail to see how you guys are of 'respected' status.
Lol, looks like the only people replying are female, wonder why.
Original post by Xiomn
By the time i get to the bathroom inside a building to pull it back to normal its all grey and flaky from the friction.

:nothing:
Original post by IlexBlue

:rofl:
Wear looser jeans.
Wear ball stranglers.
Original post by Xiomn
Every time i wear jeans my foreskin rolls back automatically after about 5 minutes of walking and it increasingly becomes uncomfortable and hard to walk. I have tried with several pairs of jeans and they all do the same thing. It doesn't happen with trousers/chinos. By the time i get to the bathroom inside a building to pull it back to normal its all grey and flaky from the friction.

This is really annoying and uncomfortable and i don't know why it does it and i want it to stop. I walk to school during the week several times and have to deal with this every time.

The strange thing is, it always seems to happen in the mornings, it never happens in the afternoon. For example:

I could be walking to school in the morning and it will happen, however when school has finished and i'm walking home it doesn't happen at all which is beyond confusing :confused:

I'm 16 and i wear boxers.

Does this happen to anyone else? :confused:

Any advice on how to solve this and why this happens?

Little bit odd, but just get some tighter underwear! That will - obviously - stop any unwanted movement. Not quite sure it's drastic enough for circumcision as some people seem to be suggesting..................

Quick Reply

Latest