The Student Room Group

Modern Warfare 3 society

Scroll to see replies

I might be on later. Wasn't planning to but a friend who decided against going Elite has phoned me today to tell me that he has. Played on Piazza and ummm the narrow streets remind me of a Gears map.
if you like

COD!

You will love

HADDOCK!
Played on Liberation. That is a nice map. I guess this is the one that got named Morning Wood before release! Played on Piazza again and it appears to be good with assault rifles. Have remade a stealth class because of that map. :smile:
Reply 2283
Original post by Sam Walters
Shame on you, but see you then.

Good games Sam, enjoyed the S&D bar the squeakers.
Original post by mau5
Good games Sam, enjoyed the S&D bar the squeakers.

I stayed on with those two fellas, they were sound. We made those kids rage quit.
Reply 2285
I stayed on with those two fellas, they were sound. We made those kids rage quit.

Niiiice. The one that was questionably a girl was raging pretty hard in the lobby when I left. S&D is always good for the ragers.
I've never played S&D. Does it have enough super noobs so I can stand a chance? :biggrin:
Reply 2287
Original post by NDGAARONDI
I've never played S&D. Does it have enough super noobs so I can stand a chance? :biggrin:

Depends on ur lobby, but generally there are a lot of decent players who are either super-rushers or super-defensive players.
Reply 2288
Mw3 was actually not very rage inducing yesterday...well except for Chewbob :p: I think most games, all 4 of us got over 30 kills.
Original post by gunit123
Depends on ur lobby, but generally there are a lot of decent players who are either super-rushers or super-defensive players.

I run and gun most of the time so I'll give it a go soon. Sometimes I'm shot, but do not die from it, and the person shooting me ends up getting killed after failing to give up the chase, either by me camping unsighted as I recover, or by someone else.
Reply 2290
Original post by kuks
Mw3 was actually not very rage inducing yesterday...well except for Chewbob :p: I think most games, all 4 of us got over 30 kills.

Mw2 was for me, very crap at it. :colondollar:
Original post by jit987
Mw2 was for me, very crap at it. :colondollar:

I've starting playing it online yesterday. I have a 100% win record so far. :cool:

Spoiler

Is it because of the maps? I've noticed the handling of some weapons in MW2 feels very different to MW3, like the UMP45, for example.
Reply 2292
Is it because of the maps? I've noticed the handling of some weapons in MW2 feels very different to MW3, like the UMP45, for example.

Don't know why, maybe the guns :p:
Reply 2293
I've starting playing it online yesterday. I have a 100% win record so far. :cool:

Spoiler

The UMP is overpowered as hell on MW2.
Original post by mau5
The UMP is overpowered as hell on MW2.

Always one overpowered weapon it seems. Blops - FAMAS, MW2 - UMP45, MW3 - Type 95. Just played two more matches and had to deal with a prestige user noob tubing in a long corridor on Skidrow so I went down the stairs and he ran out. Head shot thank you very much. :cool: That was with the M4A1 btw...
Reply 2295
Always one overpowered weapon it seems. Blops - FAMAS, MW2 - UMP45, MW3 - Type 95. Just played two more matches and had to deal with a prestige user noob tubing in a long corridor on Skidrow so I went down the stairs and he ran out. Head shot thank you very much. :cool: That was with the M4A1 btw...

Skidrow is pretty much always noobtubers and snipers shooting at each other from each side of that corridor, the B domination flag is right int he middles as well so that got really crazy. The UMP got overlooked really because of how prevalent the one man army/danger close set up was. There was certainly no honour code in that game.
Dudes, how do you upload your clips to Youtube? Apparently there is more than one way so just wondering what is the best for you. I notice my flare for calling in a care package doesn't show in the theatre. Some numpty on my side decided to lay down too close to the package and got squished. I don't mind people trying to take my crates if they genuinely don't see me and assume I've been shot but, you know, earn your own crates. :cool: It was on Lockdown so it's not that I'd be risking getting shot as much as, say, Dome.
Dudes, how do you upload your clips to Youtube? Apparently there is more than one way so just wondering what is the best for you. I notice my flare for calling in a care package doesn't show in the theatre. Some numpty on my side decided to lay down too close to the package and got squished. I don't mind people trying to take my crates if they genuinely don't see me and assume I've been shot but, you know, earn your own crates. :cool: It was on Lockdown so it's not that I'd be risking getting shot as much as, say, Dome.

I once had something like that. I was running around the back of Underground and I saw a team mate call in a care package. I saw the crate land, bounce into the guy who called it in, then bounce again into another team mate and kill them both. I took the crate and it had a Strafe Run in it. :awesome:

If its only for the sake of putting your videos up on forums dude chuck them up on vimeo or stage 6 instead.
If its only for the sake of putting your videos up on forums dude chuck them up on vimeo or stage 6 instead.

Only here tbh. Not for mass killing sprees but more for stupidity and when discussing tactics, although I imagine a cross written on a map outlay would be enough, if not overly geeky. :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest