The Student Room Group

London College of Fashion - Fashion styling& photography or Fashion Photography

Hey guys, first thread here so be nice xD

I've applied for LCF for two courses
- Fashion Styling & Photography
&
- Fashion Photography

I applied like 4 days before the deadline so I'm probably being a bit over the top xD

Just wondered if anyone has heard from them or have interviews for the courses?

Thanks guys...... :smile: :biggrin: :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi!
I have applied for both these courses too!
Also sent the application 4 days before deadline!
And heard no responses yet.. :frown:
I applied last year though and they took till march to get back to me, x
Reply 2
I applied for Fashion Photography back in November. I think nobody's heard from them about this course yet. :smile:
Reply 3
Ohhhh! it stresses me out slightly haha! I just want to get the interviews out of the way! xD

March?! ohhhh better sit tight and wait it out then D: I check track like 50 times a day! xD
Reply 4
Hey I applied on the 11th Jan for Fashion Photography at LCF and a few other courses.
I just received my interview on the 15th Feb!
:colondollar:
A lil anxious cause I wasn't expecting it so early.
Reply 5
Original post by jhamilton45
Hey I applied on the 11th Jan for Fashion Photography at LCF and a few other courses.

I'm on the same day as you! So excited :biggrin:
Original post by jhamilton45

I just got mine through too! Work are being a bit of a **** about giving me the day off, but hopefully it'll all be ok!
Reply 7
Original post by LittleCharlie85
I just got mine through too! Work are being a bit of a **** about giving me the day off, but hopefully it'll all be ok!

Me too :smile: I'll try to get a phone interview tho.
Reply 8
Anyone else got a interview next Monday?!
Reply 9
I got an interview for 14 February but decided to skip it because they don't do phone interviews.
Reply 10
So upset haha, i still don't have an interview or any kind of offer D: haha
Reply 11
yes i have my interview on monday! :smile: at 2.. is that when yours is aswell?
Reply 12
Original post by holsparks

Original post by holsparks
yes i have my interview on monday! :smile: at 2.. is that when yours is aswell?

mine is at 1!

im freaking out, less then a week to do my portfolio!

what type of work is going into your portfolio?
Hello! Just Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me...
I Applied For Fashion Photography Before The Deadline On The 15th Jan And I Was Just Wondering If Anyone Knew When They Stop Interviewing Because I Still Have Not Heard Anything! I Really Wanna Go To LCF! (: Do They Email You Even If You Dont Get An Interview? I Havent Heard Anything! Getting Abit Worried Haha.
Love Lucy. xxxx
Reply 14
Original post by x-lucyconnell-x

Original post by x-lucyconnell-x
Hello! Just Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me...
I Applied For Fashion Photography Before The Deadline On The 15th Jan And I Was Just Wondering If Anyone Knew When They Stop Interviewing Because I Still Have Not Heard Anything! I Really Wanna Go To LCF! (: Do They Email You Even If You Dont Get An Interview? I Havent Heard Anything! Getting Abit Worried Haha.
Love Lucy. xxxx

i got an email through ucas today, and i got an 'unsuccessfull' :frown:
Hey I've applied and still haven't heard anything! I'm getting really worried cos i know they said the interviews are in the first couple weeks of Feb :frown: Surly though if they didn't want me they would of rejected me by now haha!
Reply 16
Ive got a interview tommorw at 1 im sooo nervous !!!!! hope you guys all do well ill post some tips for you guys who have one in the future !!! :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by jords261
Ive got a interview tommorw at 1 im sooo nervous !!!!! hope you guys all do well ill post some tips for you guys who have one in the future !!! :smile:

I've got an interview this wednesday for Fashion Photography, let me know how it goes!! :smile:
Reply 18
I have an interview for fashion Photography tomorrow. Does anyone have any info on what i can expect from the interview? Pretty nervous.
Reply 19
hey y'all I just had my interview for BA fashion photography today they asked me loads about recent collections from nyfw, what I thought of the pre falls, what I'm looking forward to in lfw and about my favourite agencies - quite in depth - luckily I knew my stuff but saw some girls crying about it where they got shot down for being unprepared BEWARE KIDS
also be concise with what work you bring they said they hate people taking a big random range of work.
good luck peeps lemme know how you get along. oh also post links to your portfolios would be cool to see some of your work x

Quick Reply

Latest