The Student Room Group

Peninsula Medical School Applicants thread 2012 entry.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1060
Original post by amazin_sk8a_dude
Ah! When is it? Mine's on the 2nd feb.

Oh cool, mine is 1st of Feb. Good luck!!
Reply 1061
OFFER (earlier today)! :biggrin:

Well, yesterday, technically.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by mmeiger
I checked about 15 minutes before I got the track email and there was nothing, so I think they are fairly prompt. :smile:

Good luck! :smile:

Okay I'll just wait for the email then :smile:
At work today from 10am till 6pm so that should take my mind off things a bit :tongue:
Is anyone still waiting ?
I had my interview in December and I haven't recieved an email regarding rejection or offer.
Is anyone else in the same position or knows any information ??
Thanks
I'm still waiting! interviewed december too... I just want to know already, the wait is killing me!
Reply 1065
Original post by CharliS-D
Is anyone still waiting ?
I had my interview in December and I haven't recieved an email regarding rejection or offer.
Is anyone else in the same position or knows any information ??
Thanks

You're not alone, I havent heard anything either. We should hear by the end of the week (so i guess thats today) and from looking at the trend it should be around 5/5.30. Somoene earlier said:

Original post by joemullally
Called PMS today and they said if you havn't been rejected yet you're either on the waiting list or are going to receive an offer. (If you've had an interview in dec)

so it's just a matter of waiting now...
Reply 1066
I got a letter today saying that my name is on the deferred decision list..has anyone else received this? Is it a bad sign? :frown:
Does anyone with a condititional offer based on signing student agreement and police/health checks know how we go about sorting these or do we just wait till something comes through? I know we gave the occupational health and CRB forms in at interview but how do you know when these will be cleared etc?

Sorry if they're really silly questions...

Good luck to those still waiting to hear :smile:
Reply 1068
Original post by Katielouise33
Does anyone with a condititional offer based on signing student agreement and police/health checks know how we go about sorting these or do we just wait till something comes through? I know we gave the occupational health and CRB forms in at interview but how do you know when these will be cleared etc?

Sorry if they're really silly questions...

Good luck to those still waiting to hear :smile:

last year they sent us a declaration form to print off and sign, they'll likely do the same this year :smile:
Original post by airdoc

Original post by airdoc
last year they sent us a declaration form to print off and sign, they'll likely do the same this year :smile:

Reply 1070
Original post by Ruby4270
I got a letter today saying that my name is on the deferred decision list..has anyone else received this? Is it a bad sign? :frown:

I just got that too :/ Now I have to wait till mid-March. I guess it just means we're maybes :frown:
At least it's not a rejection.
Reply 1071
Original post by Beaumy
I just got that too :/ Now I have to wait till mid-March. I guess it just means we're maybes :frown:
At least it's not a rejection.

I think you will be compared with us February interviewees :s-smilie:
I got that letter :frown:
Original post by penguin610
Offer! Got it on track around 5 and conditional depending on health checks cos i already have the grades. Third time lucky!!

exactly the same here. good stuff. congrats all.

and if you didnt get a place don't give up... 3 years of applications and one offer makes it all worth it.
how did people on interview dec 16th morning do?
Original post by jjdebenham10
exactly the same here. good stuff. congrats all.

and if you didnt get a place don't give up... 3 years of applications and one offer makes it all worth it.

Did you take 2 gap years?
Anyone else been put on the 'deferred decisions' list?
Reply 1077
Hey :smile: Just some info if anyone is interested:
Offer (conditional on my health :biggrin: ), yesterday (26.01.2012) at 6.00pm exactly via UCAS track (no email/snail mail).
I am a re-applicant and I have a gap year right now.
IB student, 37 points, 667 in HL (chemistry, biology, english)
UKCAT score 650 average (a bit disappointing, but I dont care anymore)
5 years of experience as a Red Cross medic (among many others)
Had my interview the 14th of december 2011.

Good luck to everyone, who hasnt heard anything yet! :smile:
Reply 1078
OFFER!!! :P
wow, I've got an offer. I cannot believe I've been given this second chance!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending