The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Firming Civil Engineering here, any more of us about?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 81
Original post by ChemAddict
:hi:

Fellow chemist here. Looking to firm atm, but waiting to see how my january exam goes before I decide :smile:

future chem student coming : )
see you guys in Oct ?? :biggrin:
Btw in the 2nd year, are there people who move out to stay in private halls instead of private accommodation? :smile:

Original post by jennyaaaa

See you in Oct! (chem student too)
Original post by chocolatesforever

To be precise, September the 29th :wink: :tongue:
Reply 84
Btw in the 2nd year, are there people who move out to stay in private halls instead of private accommodation? :smile:

: ) can't wait to see all the chem geeks there : )

What's the chem offer this year?
Reply 86
Original post by I'mBadAtMaths
What's the chem offer this year?

don't really get what you mean...

i got an offer to do Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry

don't really get what you mean...

i got an offer to do Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry

What grades do you need?
Reply 88
Original post by Ari Ben Canaan
To be precise, September the 29th :wink: :tongue:

yeah...true man... : )
thanks for providing the "precise and accurate" date!!!
Reply 89
Original post by I'mBadAtMaths
What grades do you need?

sorry. i don't really know the conditions/requirements cause I got an unconditional offer "directly"...

i posted my IB scores in "Imperial Offers 2012", i hope it will be useful for you : )
Reply 90

Awesome! When did you have your interview??
Reply 91
Awesome! When did you have your interview??

i applied as an international applicant so IC skipped the interview for me : )
(but UCL is still interviewing me through email.. they sent me some chem topics for discussion...it's driving me crazy man!!:colondollar:)
Reply 92
Original post by agentalexandre
I'll be firming my Mathematics G104 offer (A*A*AA) but I have a few quick questions for any one who may know.
I applied for the year in Europe course and I'd like to know whether the partner unis are limited to the ones listed on the website? I'm quite keen on going to France (native french speaker but never lived there :P) but I'm not sure if the uni that's on the website is the one I'd want to go to.

I am still very interested in the year abroad but knowing the variability of my life, I may no longer want/be able to partake in the program, is it possible for me to switch to the regular 4 year course after my degree course starts or must that be something I request before the start of the academic year?

Thanks in advance :smile:

People swap out of that all the time, it's not a problem. ViralRiver is planning on ditching the Year Abroad option of Aero Eng at the end of this year if memory serves me, actually...
Reply 93
i applied as an international applicant so IC skipped the interview for me : )
(but UCL is still interviewing me through email.. they sent me some chem topics for discussion...it's driving me crazy man!!:colondollar:)

Yeah, UCL's chem dept literally interviews everyone; not even kidding. Out of interest, where are you from, I usually though IC tried to get people close by to come in? And have you joined the freshers FB group yet?
Reply 94
Yeah, UCL's chem dept literally interviews everyone; not even kidding. Out of interest, where are you from, I usually though IC tried to get people close by to come in? And have you joined the freshers FB group yet?

She may be based out of the UK but UCL still wants to send her stuff? :P I also applied as an internationalie but I was based in Taunton.
Reply 95

I don't know anyone who has moved from the Imperial Halls in 1st year to private halls... ever. They are too expensive for most people, and are quite badly managed (from what I've read/heard). I think nearly everyone just moves out to find private accommodation, or stays as a hall senior.
Reply 96

*Sigh* ..UCL finally rejected me D: (seriously, they interviewed everyone cause UCL'c chem dept is very small and they want to select the best ones.)
I'm from China and I did my IB in an international school in Australia.
and I haven't joined the freshers FB group cause FB is blocked in China...*sigh*

anyways, i'll see you guys in Oct : )
Reply 97
Quick question. I've firmed for biochem but I don't get my grades until June. Does Imperial start setting up accommodation in May (that's what I heard)? Because if they do, don't the people who have conditional offers have to wait before making any accommodation arrangements?
Reply 98
Original post by Maite
Quick question. I've firmed for biochem but I don't get my grades until June. Does Imperial start setting up accommodation in May (that's what I heard)? Because if they do, don't the people who have conditional offers have to wait before making any accommodation arrangements?

You received the application for accommodation sometime in May. Rooms will not be allocated until September though (for both conditional and unconditional offer holders).
Reply 99
Firming Imperial for Computing :smile: Offer A*AA

Latest

Trending

Trending