The Student Room Group

Barts and The London - 2012 Interviews, Offers and Rejections Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20

Original post by Q.T
I've been waiting for this thread for quite some time :smile: .I've got an interview on the 1st of February, but am going to have to reschedule as I have an exam on the same date. What are the 3 seperate interview stations for?
Good luck for your interviews!

Heyyy, I need to reschedule my interview as well, have you rescheduled yours? Were they fine about it? When's your interview now?

Good luck!
Reply 21
Original post by jay38
Heyyy, I need to reschedule my interview as well, have you rescheduled yours? Were they fine about it? When's your interview now?

Good luck!

Hey. I emailed them on Friday saying I couldn't attend the interview on that particular day because of my exam and asking if I could reschedule, but they haven't replied as of yet. Since it's been a while I decided to ring them today asking how do I go about rescheduling, and they said you have to do it through email, so I guess I just have to wait :/ . As for your second question, they sort of have to be fine with it don't they, because we can't do much if we have exam clashes.
Reply 22
does anybody have any tips for the MEDICINE interviews?

what would you recommend reivisng?
what sorta stuff do they ask on your personal statement?
Reply 23
Original post by praj1
does anybody have any tips for the MEDICINE interviews?

what would you recommend reivisng?
what sorta stuff do they ask on your personal statement?

Perhaps asking this on the medicine forum would be wise? As dental students we're not going to be much use. They asked me about flouridation, the GDC and dental professionalism. Nothing related to medicine.

From what i know of medicine and the interview though i would say revise ethics and communicating with different ethnicities in practise, social and cultural norms etc, eye contact and physical contact and what it means in different cultures.
Reply 24
Original post by Kartace
Perhaps asking this on the medicine forum would be wise? As dental students we're not going to be much use. They asked me about flouridation, the GDC and dental professionalism. Nothing related to medicine.

From what i know of medicine and the interview though i would say revise ethics and communicating with different ethnicities in practise, social and cultural norms etc, eye contact and physical contact and what it means in different cultures.

thanks man...

my bad lol
Reply 25
Original post by praj1
thanks man...

my bad lol

Hope that helps :wink:... or at least gives you a laugh haha :tongue: RUUUUUUGBY!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by Kartace

Hope that helps :wink:... or at least gives you a laugh haha :tongue: RUUUUUUGBY!!

LOL

that made my day!
Original post by Kartace

Haha brilliant.

That video's even better if/when you come to BL and realise there is a big element of truth in there. In particular the rugby lads and the east end rude boiz :colone:
Rejection without interview, just in track no email :-(
Reply 29
For Barts? Wow I feel for you man...at least you have Kings :smile:
Original post by Patchey1000
Rejection without interview, just in track no email :-(

Same here :frown:

Was my first choice to... Made me cry :frown:
Original post by ss4adib
For Barts? Wow I feel for you man...at least you have Kings :smile:

Yeah not really to bothered was expecting it
Reply 32
Yeah not really to bothered was expecting it

Unlucky man i feel your pain, i know there's alot of hate being aimed at you atm on here but that still sucks <3
Reply 33
Anyone know when the interviews finish and we start hearing decisions?
Reply 34
Original post by Michael_10

Not sure when they finish interviewing but they said we all hear back late February / beginning of March. They give decisions once all interviews are finished so interviews should be finishing quite soon.
Original post by Kartace
Unlucky man i feel your pain, i know there's alot of hate being aimed at you atm on here but that still sucks <3

Cheers, have you still got no offers? Kinda hard to believe
Reply 36
Cheers, have you still got no offers? Kinda hard to believe

Nope, still bugger all happening down my end.
Reply 37
Original post by Michael_10

Last interview is around 5th Feb so they expect to let people know by the end of feb.
Reply 38
Original post by UR4
Last interview is around 5th Feb so they expect to let people know by the end of feb.

They interview on weekends?
Reply 39
Original post by ss4adib
They interview on weekends?

Yeah they do :biggrin: not,
my mistake with the date but this week is their last set of interviews.

Quick Reply

Latest