The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not a dunk but I love this rebound by Jamario Moon:

Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
My heart sank.. can't believe some people were still telling people about dodgy league pass when the guy told people not to.. R.I.P illegal League Pass :'(

Idiots have to ruin it for the rest of us
Reply 1122
Stupid fans just see some flashy dunks and decide to vote for him. Although.. it will make the All Star game a lot more entertaining if Griffin is playing in it.. :biggrin:

Who do you support?

I'm a Cavs fan man lol

You?
Reply 1123
Original post by boateng
NBA ALL STAR 2012

How can Griffin be starting ahead of Love and Carmelo ahead of Bosh?

They should just call this ''vote for your favourite player''

Make that Love > Griffin and Josh Smith > Carmelo, with Bosh as reserve and you've got my support.
Reply 1124
Original post by cha4zz
Make that Love > Griffin and Josh Smith > Carmelo, with Bosh as reserve and you've got my support.

Carmelo Anthony is the most overrated 'Superstar' in basketball.

Every-team he leaves gets better like the Nuggets now and the Knicks were better before they traded him in. Amar'e has gone **** with Anthony in the team.
Reply 1125
If Melo was any humble, he'd refuse to start and instead hand his place to someone else :colonhash:
Reply 1126
Original post by boateng

Every-team he leaves gets better like the Nuggets now and the Knicks were better before they traded him in. Amar'e has gone **** with Anthony in the team.

Yeah but what about melo nearly winning a playoff game against the celtics on his own, would like to see amare try, say what you want about him but he is one of the best scorers in the NBA
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by boateng

PREACH sista!!

Also SMH at Shaq's all-star reserves:

Love,Aldridge,Gay (fair enough) and
Deandre Jordan, Mo Williams, Tyreke Evans, Pau Gasol....wtf??
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1128
Shaq :facepalm2:
Original post by boateng
I'm a Cavs fan man lol

You?

AKA an original Lebron fan? :tongue:

I'm a Celtics supporter... :frown:
AKA an original Lebron fan? :tongue:

I'm a Celtics supporter... :frown:

Me too!
Reply 1131
All star matchups, IMO:

Rose > CP3 - East

Kobe > Wade - West

Durant > Melo - West

Lebron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Griffin - East

Howard > Bynum - East

East > West
Reply 1132
If not Wade > Kobe, then at least Wade = Kobe
Reply 1133
Original post by S-man10
If not Wade > Kobe, then at least Wade = Kobe

Na, I'll stick with Kobe > Wade, especially with the seasons they've both had and Kobe's tendency to pwn in the All star game.
Reply 1134

EDIT: Chris Paul>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rose. Maybe Rose>Paul as a player but CP3's the better PG.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1135
Original post by Mufasaa
EDIT: Chris Paul>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rose. Maybe Rose>Paul as a player but CP3's the better PG.

Rose is 5-0 against CP3 and we're talking about the matchup in the all star game afterall.

As for who's the better PG or player, I cba to argue. But even then I'd still go with Rose.
Reply 1136
If you are bored like me I found this the 2002 all star game, when kobe got hell from the philly crowd for shooting too much and looked devestated

this interview here you can see he is gutted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GLb27ELXLs&feature=bf_next&list=PL5C8F55097875665E&lf=plpp_video#t=4m40s

part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQqGCRc2RS8
Reply 1137
Original post by Xotol
Rose is 5-0 against CP3 and we're talking about the matchup in the all star game afterall.

As for who's the better PG or player, I cba to argue. But even then I'd still go with Rose.

I prefer CP3. He is a true point guard like Magic was and i like players like that. Derrick Rose just doesnt come across as a true point guard for me. He reminds me of Allen Iverson.

Rose is still a great player though.
Reply 1138
Original post by alexsong
Yeah but what about melo nearly winning a playoff game against the celtics on his own, would like to see amare try, say what you want about him but he is one of the best scorers in the NBA

I am not saying he is a bad player, he clearly is not. But he is overrated when people put him 'up there' with the likes of Kobe, Lebron, Wade etc.. Like Charles Barkley was saying, he is too one dimensional. His post season record is awful as well. People call James a chocker but Melo has only been out of the 1st round of play-offs 1 time in 8 years!

He is a scorer but his percentages are poor for a player that always hogs the ball. Durant is a superior player.
Original post by Xotol
All star matchups, IMO:

Rose > CP3 - East

Kobe > Wade - West

Durant > Melo - West

Lebron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Griffin - East

Howard > Bynum - East

East > West

You did a '>>>>>>>>>' for Lebron being way better than Griffin.. but you don't think Howard is way better than 'bum kneee' Bynum?

Latest