Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by rachel3
well done you!! how'd you manage an unconditional offer?

Sorry its conditional, jumping ahead of myself lol x
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 61
Unconditional offer for combined honours - Education and Psycology. Or however it's spelt.
Reply 62
anyone doing chem? seems to be a lot doing pharmacy looking on here tbh ha...
Reply 63
Original post by LilMissNat

Original post by LilMissNat
Applying for illustration :smile:

i've applied for illustration too :smile: do you have an interview date?
Reply 64
Hey guys I'm a third year psychology student at uclan currently doing my dissertation. If any of you are at college/sixth form at the moment I would really appreciate you filling in the short survey in my signature so I can get started on analysing my results (I only need 16 more people to fill it out)

If you have any questions about uclan in general or particularly psychology I'd be happy to answer them :smile: Grats on getting offers!
I've got a conditional offer to study mathematics.
Reply 66
Hey guys I've got a conditional offer for the fire investigation masters...unlikely but is anyone else doing anything similar?!
Reply 67
Original post by Katiepoppsx
I've got a conditional offer to study mathematics.

Never knew they did maths, whats the offer? And in which subjects?
Reply 68
Conditional offer for International Journalism :biggrin:
Reply 69
I'm still waiting for an offer from UCLan - I've got three unconditionals elsewhere but UCLan would be my firm choice - patience is definitely not one of my virtues...!
Original post by cllio
Never knew they did maths, whats the offer? And in which subjects?

Conditional Offer, and I have to get 280 UCAS points with a Grade B in Maths :smile:
Reply 71
Conditional Offer, and I have to get 280 UCAS points with a Grade B in Maths :smile:

ah sweet, maths a2 almost killed me :frown:
Reply 72
Conditional offers for Philosophy (240) and Philosophy & Politics (260) undecided on if to go or not yet though
Reply 73
Yaay! just got an offer for "Japanese, Film and Media" :biggrin:
Reply 74

OMG!!!! I've applied for mathematics at uclan, but they want me to get 320 UCAS points with Grade B in Maths!! :-(

(Its conditional by the way!)
Offer for Physiotherapy :biggrin:
So so happy..
2 offers now and 2 more interviews :biggrin:
but really think il firm Uclan now :biggrin:
Reply 76
Have two offers now!
One for TESOL & Japanese

The next for Combined: English Literature & Japanese

Going to firm one of them for sure.
Reply 77
i just accepted my offer for the Motor Sports Eng (MEng) program. anyone know how big the program is? anyone else in motor sports?
im looking to make a few friends/contacts before i show up since i'm a mature student from the US.
Reply 78
Just got a rejection from them, apparently my predicted grades made it look unlikely that I'd meet the entrance requirements even though they are 40 points above what they are asking.
Reply 79
Original post by joelburr
Just got a rejection from them, apparently my predicted grades made it look unlikely that I'd meet the entrance requirements even though they are 40 points above what they are asking.

Probably a generic letter, don't let it bother you. Good luck with the rest of your choices! :smile:

Quick Reply