The Student Room Group

Barts and The London - 2012 Interviews, Offers and Rejections Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by UR4
Yeah they do :biggrin: not,
my mistake with the date but this week is their last set of interviews.

Wow they do a lot of interviews :frown:
Reply 41
Well I'm heading down to London on the train at the moment. Preparing myself for my interview tomorrow. Hopefully things go well.
Reply 42
OMG they're still doing interviews? Good luck to you guys :h:
Reply 43
Well just had my interview. Gonna hear back from them in about 2 or 3 weeks time.
Reply 44
They said 4 for me so yeah maybe about then :O
Original post by Patchey1000
Rejection without interview, just in track no email :-(

Sorry to hear that, I had my interview at barts recently and I thought it went really well!! :biggrin: shame you didn't even get an interview. I'd be shocked if I didn't get an offer to be honest. I'm not surprised you got rejected...
Original post by Can'tTouchThis
Sorry to hear that, I had my interview at barts recently and I thought it went really well!! :biggrin: shame you didn't even get an interview. I'd be shocked if I didn't get an offer to be honest. I'm not surprised you got rejected...

You seem confident then! How many UCAS points do you have?
Reply 47
Original post by Can'tTouchThis

Humilty and modesty are good qualities in dentist. Why are you supprised he didn't get an offer? he already has one at kings, he's obviously got something going for him.

I'd be interested to know how many UCAS points you had too. I had my interview back in December with 685.
Reply 48
They're still giving interviews to people. I had to reschedule mine as I had an exam on the 1st February, it's now on the 15th.
Reply 49
Original post by Kartace

I'd be interested to know how many UCAS points you had too. I had my interview back in December with 685.

685?!?!?! :eek: My jaws are on the floor...
Reply 50
Original post by ss4adib
685?!?!?! :eek: My jaws are on the floor...

Lol i suppose it is quite high :s Shame it isn't anywhere near what my predictions were !!! :tongue: Bloody predictions!!! ARGHHG *£&^!"&£%&!
Reply 51
How is it possible to get 685? Lol 5 A* would be 700. Did you get 4 A* then other stuff?
Reply 52
Original post by ss4adib
How is it possible to get 685? Lol 5 A* would be 700. Did you get 4 A* then other stuff?

i got.

A* - 140
A* - 140
A - 120
A (AS) - 60
Welsh Baccalaureat - 120
Grade 8 trumpet - 75
Grade 8 musical theory - 30

All adds up to 685 i think.... I was predicted ABB though :frown: feelsbadman </3
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 53
Looks like you had a busy two years :wink:
Reply 54
Has anyone heard back from them? If im right it should be an email as they wouldn't have our Hep B info. if we are chosen for an offer
Reply 55
Original post by ss4adib
Has anyone heard back from them? If im right it should be an email as they wouldn't have our Hep B info. if we are chosen for an offer

Yeah apparently it will be an update on track, with either a rejection or an offer. However, i assume there will be letters and stuff to follow if an offer is made.

Just wish they would hurry up, some of us have been waiting since early december!!!
Reply 56
Got an email saying they are 'intending' on making me an offer!
Reply 57
Omg!!! Got the intending offer email!!!!
Reply 58
Got the intending offer email too! As a graduate tho got to look at funding :frown:
Original post by Kartace
Whooooo Unconditional Offer! It's been a long two years!!! I could slay the people who made my predictions!

Well done! Knew you'd get in somewhere, your going to make a great dentist

Quick Reply

Latest