The Student Room Group

Dance and Trance Music Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
qwerty_st/n
speaking of high-octane hardcore music....does anyone else have the pleasure to own this i've got all of the3 volumes from this series and its probably the best quality of all hardcore cd's available out there to buy...also the best one of the three

Lol, no I don't :p: , sorry :redface: . i'm not into Hardcore. Does anyone own one of my favourite CD's: The Best Club Anthems 2003 Disc 1? Btw, the 2004 and 2005 one basically had the same songs on it. :rolleyes:
Elements
Lol, no I don't :p: , sorry :redface: . i'm not into Hardcore. Does anyone own one of my favourite CD's: The Best Club Anthems 2003 Disc 1? Btw, the 2004 and 3005 one basically had the same songs on it. :rolleyes:

3005? i didnt realise it was out already!! lol :p:
Reply 42
qwerty_st/n
3005? i didnt realise it was out already!! lol :p:

Oh no! :eek: Lol, I meant 2005! :biggrin: I'm going to go and change that now! :redface: Just changed it, lol :p: .
Reply 43
How come TheWolf is at the bottom of the list? :tongue: He is actually an up and coming Trance DJ. So watch out!
Reply 44
I didn't say I wanna be on the list :|
Elements
Oh no! :eek: Lol, I meant 2005! :biggrin: I'm going to go and change that now! :redface: Just changed it, lol :p: .

hahahaha!!! :p: :biggrin:
Reply 46
I'll take you place lol
Reply 47
i got bonkers 15 off a friend thats a good album.imo
Reply 48
I'm up for joining this society.

I'm mainly into electro/techno - stuff like Ellen Allien, Oliver Lieb, Blotnik Brothers, MU and the like. But I also like Abe Duque and others... so a bit of everything really.

--------------

TheWolf
Trance Music - a magical incantation, a journey which breaks free of all physical and spiritual bounds, diving deep into the midst of imagination where no laws apply. It is a means to a higher state of consciousness.

We should have a trance society and separate ones for other genres? :wink:

Reminds me of the sample in Megamind's Taub:

"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. Next stop...THE TWILIGHT ZONE"
Dupoynt
i got bonkers 15 off a friend thats a good album.imo

i really want that cd...was gonna get my olds to get me it but they forgot

what are the diff cd's like...cos looking at the tracklist hixxy & re-con looks to be the best of the four
Reply 50
Bonkers 15 is amazing the best bonkers cd ever imo, Hixxy & Re con is the best cd on that album yes, followed by Dougal & Gammer, the Sharkey Cd is good until half way but the second cd mixed by Scott Brown is pure tripe!
Reply 51
oo let me in:biggrin:, i dont really like hardcore, i prefer house, but i dont really mind anyithing else, recently got the best club anthems classics, its ok
Reply 52
The very best of Frantic Euphoria mixed by anne savage is an aweome cd if anyone wants a good recomendation
Reply 53
Higgy
The very best of Frantic Euphoria mixed by anne savage is an aweome cd if anyone wants a good recomendation

:eek: Not imo! I hate that type of dance music; I find it crap. :mad: I've got that bcos I picked up the wrong CD in the shop! :p: I hate it so much that I want to give/sell it to someone else, so if anyone's interested...! :p: Not that I know how I'd get it to you though. :rolleyes:
Reply 54
:frown: :frown: :frown:
Does anyone actually like and own the music by the artists that I posted about on page 1, post 10?Please!There's got to be someone... :p:
Reply 55
Elements
:eek: Not imo! I hate that type of dance music; I find it crap. :mad: I've got that bcos I picked up the wrong CD in the shop! :p: I hate it so much that I want to give/sell it to someone else, so if anyone's interested...! :p: Not that I know how I'd get it to you though. :rolleyes:

I dont own it i'll have it lol, thats fair enough if you dont like it buti love fast, hard dance music, house music (funky, us, deep i just cant stand) it sends me to sleep to be honest zzzzzzz
Reply 56
Elements
:frown: :frown: :frown:
Does anyone actually like and own the music by the artists that I posted about on page 1, post 10?Please!There's got to be someone... :p:
um yeah ive heard a few songs by Jurgen Vries, Lasgo, Ian Van Dahl, DJ Tiesto, Angel City,:biggrin:
Reply 57
Higgy
I dont own it i'll have it lol, thats fair enough if you dont like it buti love fast, hard dance music, house music (funky, us, deep i just cant stand) it sends me to sleep to be honest zzzzzzz

yea but uk hardcore is just stupid, really bad produced music, a horrible 4x4 kick drum, its like something hammering at your head. The only decent hardcore producer is scott brown.
Higgy

I've got that. Its ok but I rarely listen to it. Bit too heavy for me! Now Housexy (see www.housexy.com for more info!!) is really good but judging by some of the comments I figure not many of you will like it much!! I also quite like Hed Kandi too.

One thing I wanna ask is that doesn't it annoy you that people who don't really know dance music think that its all the same?
Reply 59
Oh god yeh there are sooo many different genres and all people seem to think is that dance is that crappy commercial house like Eric Prydz 'call on me' and the like grrrr, UK hardcore isnt crap! The best producers are styles & brezze imo and hixxy of course!

Quick Reply

Latest