The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1960
Original post by Sabertooth
HOLY ****ING ****! GUESS WHAT!!!!

I finally got an appointment to see a psychiatrist :woo: Only took 7 months and it's still 3 weeks away, but holy ****ing ****!

That's great news! I hope they are full of helpful :h:

How are you doing today?
I can't do this any more. I want to go home :cry:
Original post by rmhumphries
Gotta go bowling now, wish me luck, gonna bloody need it. Will reply to posts and pms when I get home, and thank you to everything who has been lovely to me :hugs:

Good luck! :jumphug:

Original post by angelbones

Spoiler

Congrats if that's what you wanted as the news! :jumphug:

HOLY ****ING ****! GUESS WHAT!!!!

I finally got an appointment to see a psychiatrist :woo: Only took 7 months and it's still 3 weeks away, but holy ****ing ****!

YES! Good news, well done and hope it goes well! :jumphug:
i feel guilty and like a burden living at home.
Original post by SeaJay
That's great news! I hope they are full of helpful :h:

How are you doing today?

Doing better than yesterday. I went for a run and managed to keep going despite being **** scared the whole time, which is pretty good I would say.

Still no sleep, still constantly being harassed but I only need to last until monday when I can see my GP so hopefully things won't go wrong before then. :smile:

How're you?
Reply 1965
Doing better than yesterday. I went for a run and managed to keep going despite being **** scared the whole time, which is pretty good I would say.

Still no sleep, still constantly being harassed but I only need to last until monday when I can see my GP so hopefully things won't go wrong before then. :smile:

How're you?

We should run together one day to keep each other motivated :yep:

I'm sure I can run faster! :awesome: :tongue:

:hugs:
Reply 1966
Original post by bananaterracottapie
i feel guilty and like a burden living at home.

I can understand the feeling :/
Original post by kka25
We should run together one day to keep each other motivated :yep:

I'm sure I can run faster! :awesome: :tongue:

:hugs:

I bet you can :tongue: I suck at running :colondollar:

But I'm trying...I'm up to 16minutes running now. *proud*

Might make you guys smile. :biggrin:
Reply 1969
I bet you can :tongue: I suck at running :colondollar:

But I'm trying...I'm up to 16minutes running now. *proud*

Yeah right :tongue: People always say that, but it turns out, they are actually faster then me :wink:

Me too. I was sooo lazy today to run but I pushed myself doing it. Glad I did :yep:
Reply 1970

How're you?

You went for a run??! That's amazing. Puts me to shame! I've had about as much sleep as you in the last few nights, maybe a run would help....

Feeling really blank today after an ok evening. Probably shouldn't have drunk so much (was trying to knock myself out - fail!). Still, blank is better than really low. I think. I don't get harassed like you :hugs:, but it does feel like my head is screaming at me throughout the night when I can't sleep.

I think I'll take my last zopiclone tonight and get some more on Monday (I haz prescription)
Original post by kka25
Yeah right :tongue: People always say that, but it turns out, they are actually faster then me :wink:

Me too. I was sooo lazy today to run but I pushed myself doing it. Glad I did :yep:

Alright, if we ever meet we can have a 100m race. I beat rmhumphries at wrestling so I'm willing to have a go against you too! :cool:

I know what you mean, I really couldn't be bothered but then I managed it and hell yeah it felt good.
Reply 1972

Might make you guys smile. :biggrin:

LOL! :laugh:

Feel sorry for the 4 fellas lol.
Reply 1973
Alright, if we ever meet we can have a 100m race. I beat rmhumphries at wrestling so I'm willing to have a go against you too! :cool:

I know what you mean, I really couldn't be bothered but then I managed it and hell yeah it felt good.

It's a deal :five:

What kind of wrestling are we talking about here?

Yes. It feels :proud:
Original post by SeaJay
You went for a run??! That's amazing. Puts me to shame! I've had about as much sleep as you in the last few nights, maybe a run would help....

Feeling really blank today after an ok evening. Probably shouldn't have drunk so much (was trying to knock myself out - fail!). Still, blank is better than really low. I think. I don't get harassed like you :hugs:, but it does feel like my head is screaming at me throughout the night when I can't sleep.

I think I'll take my last zopiclone tonight and get some more on Monday (I haz prescription)

Yeah have some coffee and go for a run, the endorphins after feel goooooood. :sogood:

I know that feeling, alcohol seems like such a great idea at the time...the next morning, not so much. Blank probably is better than really low I agree. Have you tried listening to the radio when you're trying to sleep? Really boring chat shows help me feel relaxed.

zopiclone :five: Good ****.
So how does one go about getting an appointment at the doctors surgery when you have to phone up before 9am and haven't been up before midday in two weeks? :holmes:

Also, how do I explain that I don't want to try any meds because I can't function right now, and if I take something that zombies me out I will just go backwards :colondollar:
Original post by kka25
It's a deal :five:

What kind of wrestling are we talking about here?

Yes. It feels :proud:

We were wrestling in superwolf's kitchen. Kind of grappling with each other trying to trip the other one up. It was fun :biggrin: Not quite WWF style. :tongue:
Original post by kiss_me_now9
So how does one go about getting an appointment at the doctors surgery when you have to phone up before 9am and haven't been up before midday in two weeks? :holmes:

Also, how do I explain that I don't want to try any meds because I can't function right now, and if I take something that zombies me out I will just go backwards :colondollar:

Have you tried calling them up after 12 and explaining that you can't get up early? I was reading a doctor's surgery report once about how they're meant to make reasonable adjustments to people, including people who can't get up early for legitimate reasons.

Not all meds zombie you out.
Reply 1978
We were wrestling in superwolf's kitchen. Kind of grappling with each other trying to trip the other one up. It was fun :biggrin: Not quite WWF style. :tongue:

I'm intrigued. But I would think I would be defeated easily really lol :colondollar:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1979
Original post by kiss_me_now9

Hey, my docs allow me to make an appointment whenever I ring (unless I want one on the day, then that's before 9am) - can you just make one for a few days time?

Fluoxetine has made me feel less zombied than before I started taking it........ Might level you out a bit. I was on a 1-2 out of 10 before moodwise and felt like I was balanced on a knife edge of panic, now I've levelled out at about a 4 ish (well, in the last few days at least) and feel like I'm on a wider base. Might be worth a shot... :hugs:

Latest