The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hi guys, does anyone know if the january 2012 grade boundaries are out yet or what time they come out. thanx
Reply 2
Grade boundaries for what exactly?
Reply 3
edexcel c1 january 2012, sorry should have been more specific really :P
Reply 4
I thought they came out in march with the results.

<3 x
Reply 5
i did too but i remember last year for GCSE they came out the week before, was wondering if it was the same
They usually come out a day before results day.
Reply 7
They usually come out a couple of days/maybe a week before. Well they did in August anyway :smile:
Reply 8
Usually they're are available online a day before results day.
Reply 9
Yeah...I agree with what everyone else said...:colondollar:
Reply 10
Original post by libyahurra
hi guys, does anyone know if the january 2012 grade boundaries are out yet or what time they come out. thanx

I presume you are asking about the raw boundaries? The UMS boundaries never change and are always
80% or more - A
70-79.9 - B etc
Reply 11
Original post by Data
I presume you are asking about the raw boundaries? The UMS boundaries never change and are always
80% or more - A
70-79.9 - B etc

hey so what do u guys think??? i mean what would be the grade boundary for an A for edexcel c1???? hope its lower this year cz i screwed up a lot. I was expecting that the paper would be easier......but frankly guys it wasnt at all.:angry: I mean much of the questions were just similar to that of june 2009 past paper..........in which the grade boundary was lowered to 55 for an A.hope its lowered..........but see again i am expecting.......:rolleyes:
Reply 12

Original post by shahlakh
hey so what do u guys think??? i mean what would be the grade boundary for an A for edexcel c1???? hope its lower this year cz i screwed up a lot. I was expecting that the paper would be easier......but frankly guys it wasnt at all.:angry: I mean much of the questions were just similar to that of june 2009 past paper..........in which the grade boundary was lowered to 55 for an A.hope its lowered..........but see again i am expecting.......:rolleyes:

i really hope so too, i lost so many marks to silly mistakes. it just feels like i wasted all that time revising now :/
Reply 13
Original post by libyahurra

i really hope so too, i lost so many marks to silly mistakes. it just feels like i wasted all that time revising now :/

I totally agree with u pal.......same here. I revised all the stuff of c1 and ended up doing silly mistakes...i came doing this paper with a high expectation thinking that the paper would be very easy but look here is the shocking part!!! I JUST SCREWED UP:angry:.....hope everyone has done the same mistake as we had done. so that the grade boundaries will go down.:colondollar::wink:
Can I know when the grade boundaries for Edexcel IGCSE Jan 2012 exam comes out
Reply 15
Here is the link for all the Edexcel grade boundaries for January 2012.
Grade boundaries.

Hope it helps
Reply 16
AQA Grade boundaries:

http://store.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-A-LEVEL-GDE-BOUND-JAN12.PDF

Edexcel Grade boundaries:

http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/I%20want%20to%20%20Tasks/1201%20GCE%20Units%20Grade%20Boundaries%20(Home%20Int).pdf

OCR Grade boundaries:

http://www.ocr.org.uk/download/admin/ocr_64986_admin_unit_grd_bound_jan_12.pdf

To work out the A* Boundary for OCR A2 papers use A + (A - B) Where A and B are the boundaries for the A grade and B grade respectively.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 17
All the grade boundaries are up here now, good luck everyone! :biggrin:
Reply 18
Stupid stupid chem4.
Reply 19
Original post by ayseta
Stupid stupid chem4.

OCR?

Latest