The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Original post by whatever_x
That's confusing :s-smilie:
Oooh that's alright then, I'm jealous of you haha, we don't get ours till 8:30 on the 8th :frown:

Really?! Ours don't, I don't think, cause they didn't last year.
& I'm really glad, I'd rather break the news to my parents slowly rather than them finding out straight away and then having a go at me for having done so bad :tongue:

yeh i know right ! but last time i opeend my results slip for janauary results lol so it cool for me i'll probably end up oipening it myself my dad don't come in from work till about 6 or 7 so most likely to get the letter myself.:biggrin:
Original post by hevlar.kelmet
Where did you hear this?

That seems a bit too good to be true :eek:

Its just a known fact, all exam boards have to have covered all topics within three years, I'm like 99% certain :smile:
im gonna open the slip up carefully, use the cover up method and scroll through the list one by one. i hate looking at it all at once!
Original post by James A
im gonna open the slip up carefully, use the cover up method and scroll through the list one by one. i hate looking at it all at once!

:ninja:
Original post by James A

good luck. Last time i tried that, i ended up looking at all of them at the same time.
As in, just the letters. Not even the subjects xD
Original post by James A

Last Jan's exam results didn't give me a chance - my head of maths walked up to me and said 'I told you not to worry' before I'd even seen the thing.
Original post by liviluck
+ rep for making me laugh:smile:, I asked to fill one out, but my teacher's are refusing to discuss the subject of resits with me until the results come out, despite my panicking over the fact that half my probable resits seem to clash with the next units :'(.

+rep back xD
dont you already have a resit form and you just fill it out?
In our school we dont discuss resits. We just fill it out and hand it in before the deadline (week after results)
Thanks to this thread I had a dream about results day last night :tongue:
Had a dream I got an E in economics, probably will though... :frown:

Aww, I'm sure you've done fine! :console:

I cannot believe it's already mid-February :O
Eeeek
Did Edexcel Biology Unit 1. Probably my worst exam.
OCR Critical Thinking Unit 1
AQA Physics Unit 1
Edexcel D1
Edexcel C3.

Seriously hoping I don't have to retake anything. Got FP1, S2, M1, C4, Biology Unit 2, Physics Unit 2 and Critical Thinking already in summer.

Good luck for March (:

Hopefully my results day dreams won't be too odd this time.

Compared to last time, when I went to get my results and my head of maths punched me in the face because I failed all my maths units.

I'm sure you'll be ok :hugs:
Reply 451
Original post by Contrad!ction.

Compared to last time, when I went to get my results and my head of maths punched me in the face because I failed all my maths units.

ahahah that is HILARIOUS! :smile:

How're you? I remember y ou from the results day thread :cool:
Original post by EffKayy
ahahah that is HILARIOUS! :smile:

How're you? I remember y ou from the results day thread :cool:

Yeah, when I saw you'd quoted me I was like OH HEYYY :biggrin:

...I'm in a weird mood right now :tongue: I had a dream recently that I was in a maths lesson and he was skateboarding and then someone got hit by a train so :holmes:

Yeah, I'm ok :smile: How's you/your UCAS going? :smile:
Great, another results day thread to fuel my procrastination. :rolleyes:
Reply 454
Yeah, when I saw you'd quoted me I was like OH HEYYY :biggrin:

...I'm in a weird mood right now :tongue: I had a dream recently that I was in a maths lesson and he was skateboarding and then someone got hit by a train so :holmes:

Yeah, I'm ok :smile: How's you/your UCAS going? :smile:

Hahaa!! Your dreams are hilarious.

I havent had many dreams about teachers.. OR results.. Hope I dont have any either haha :rolleyes:

Im good thanks. UCAS is fine, I have an interview soon (Huddersfield).. well its this wednesday and its my first interview so im bricking it!

Your UCAS looks good :colone: aha x
Oh dammit, my D2 and M2 resits are clashes in June.
Original post by EffKayy
Hahaa!! Your dreams are hilarious.

I havent had many dreams about teachers.. OR results.. Hope I dont have any either haha :rolleyes:

Im good thanks. UCAS is fine, I have an interview soon (Huddersfield).. well its this wednesday and its my first interview so im bricking it!

Your UCAS looks good :colone: aha x

When you word it like that it sounds creepy :tongue:

Ooh, good luck with the interview :biggrin:

Cheers :smile: I've got 2 visit days to go on (Bath/Exeter) and I'll be choosing between them for my firm. Exeter's bribing me with money :colone:

lol already planning ahead? how well do you think you done well for those two modules? you need an A for further maths, right?

maths ( not further) is possible to get an A*, hard but it can be achieved. I think i might have to retake C3 for that to happen. I definetly did not get near 90ums, im thinking 80ums, but of course, my offers won't consist of an A* ( it's just a personal accolade i would love to have :rofl: )

UPDATE : I get negged? whoever negged me, hand yourself in, otherwise i will track your ip down and neg you back.
(edited 12 years ago)

Mine also clash :/
I'm retaking my C2 because I messed it up in June ( i know i could of done it in january but my M1 was worse :/)

C4 i'm retaking if it has gone as bad as I think.

so i have S2 and C2 on the same day
D2 all by itself :wink:
then C4, FP2 and FP3 one after another ¬¬ so my easiest exam will be fine the rest I am screwed for :'(
Original post by Lakhvir.Singh
Aww, I'm sure you've done fine! :console:

I cannot believe it's already mid-February :O

Hope so!
Oh gosh, I know righttt, it's gone by so quickk, I just want it to come already :tongue:

LOOOL I didn't read the first sentence for some reason and thought your maths teacher actually did punch you hahaha :colondollar:

I hate how I always wake up thinking it actually happened, it takes me a minute or two to realise it was just a dream

Thanks! I hope soo, it'd take a miracle though, cause I ran out of time :mad::redface:

Quick Reply

Latest