The Student Room Group

The Ultimate Chicken Burger Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by skipp

Original post by skipp
Best food ever :sogood:

Added a chicken burger recipe to the tsr recipe book, because everyone likes some homemade chicken goodness: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Recipe_-_Spicy_Chicken_Burgers

Yep! Haha.

Nice one! Thanks i might try that one day :smile:
Haven't really had a burger since ramadhan started. Looks like its going to have to be a trip to big moes diner soon..........................
No chicken burgers for me today- they're all boarded up to save themselves from potential looters!
My local fish and chip shop does the ultimate chicken burger. Straight out of the freezer and into the deep fat fryer, I love watching that chicken burger sizzle away and come steaming hot into a nice fresh bun... Just plain with a bit of a pepper. Om nom nom. :cookie:
Reply 284
The best burgers are from Dixy chicken, the sizzler ones!! Chicken cottage spicy burgers are good too.
OH MY DIDDY!! I haven't had a chicken burger in almost a month. This is torture :frown:

I am definitely spending my Eid in Dixy's or something.
Reply 286
The taste of the chicken burgers in Dixis is just too nice. Think it may be a Birmingham only chain of joints so if you're ever in England's 2nd city and you've got a hankering for some chicken burgers, forget KFC and any other super known place and head to dixis, or chicken.com if you're in small heath (don't know why you would be..) and enjoy.
I used to love mcdonalds mc chicken sandwiches but I just find that they aint the same anymore. Chicken wings from KFC are the baws
I went big moes a few days ago. Was epicccc. I ordered their tandoori chicken burger. I'll upload a picture sooon :smile:
Reply 289
Original post by damos92
The taste of the chicken burgers in Dixis is just too nice. Think it may be a Birmingham only chain of joints so if you're ever in England's 2nd city and you've got a hankering for some chicken burgers, forget KFC and any other super known place and head to dixis, or chicken.com if you're in small heath (don't know why you would be..) and enjoy.

No, its national. I used to go accross from the pub for the £1 specials (don't know if that was just my local)
homemade any day, as i can't stand packet food & ready meals :smile:

1 chicken breast lightly covered with salt, then dunked in a bowl of flour & little ground paprika, then dunked in a beaten egg then covered in homemade breadcrumbs along with a little dried onion & dried garlic :biggrin: serve in a warm roll with salad & sauce of your choice :P
im craving a burger so badly right now :frown: ooooooooo i'm defo getting one tomorrow no matter what!..............with extra mayo ofcourse :smile:
Had a niiiiceeee juicy grilled chicken burger a few hours ago. oooof i took half an hour to finish it. Now that's what you call, enjoying your food.....
oh my diddy, i'm gonna have a chicken burger tomorrow after uni. Haven't had one in ages. cant wait........haha
I've never fully understood this thread. It gets bumped often though. Do we just post if we eat a chicken burger or something?
Original post by TotoMimo

Original post by TotoMimo
I've never fully understood this thread. It gets bumped often though. Do we just post if we eat a chicken burger or something?

lol not necessarily, you can if you want to. I just do because erm...........erm..........i just kinda get a bit excited when i eat chicken burgers haha. But you can use this thread to discuss any kind of food if you want........even though it is a chicken burger thread lol
Reply 296
Reply 297
Don't talk about burgers right now...... i'm hungry:eating:

LOL! look at that

:colone:
I had an amazing chicken burger the other day :sogood: Birds Eye chicken burger with a mountain of grated cheese and a dollop of ketchup :coma:
Having Nandos tonight... mmmmmmm chicken

Quick Reply

Latest