The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

University of Ulster applicants 2012

Anyone got anything from them?

I've just been sent an offer for Criminology and Criminal Justice for a DDM in my BTEC

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nope waiting on an offer for English from them and since ive got my A Level results from last year and I meet the requirments im hoping its gonna say Unconditional offer one of these days when I log in lol.

I was hoping they would be quick and have offers out before the end of January...seems not.
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
I got an unconditional offer for Law at Magee at the begining of the week and also have an interview for social work next wednesday (Stressing me out big time). Still waiting to hear back from Nursing and English.

Hope you hear back soon!
Reply 3
Original post by nics012
I got an unconditional offer for Law at Magee at the begining of the week and also have an interview for social work next wednesday (Stressing me out big time). Still waiting to hear back from Nursing and English.

Hope you hear back soon!

Thats good thanks for telling me that. I can stop worrying im the only one who is still waiting lol.
Reply 4
I'm waiting to hear about biomedical engineering and biomedical science. Reaalllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy want to do biomedical engineering at UUJ. Fingers Crossed!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 5
I'm waiting to here from Jordanstown too. For Computing Science (BSc) - G400 and Computing Science (Mobile Technologies) (BSc) - G422. Wish they'd come soon :biggrin:
Reply 6
Got an offer today for Films Studies and Journalism. Quite happy with it.
Reply 7
Original post by joelburr
Anyone got anything from them?

I've just been sent an offer for Criminology and Criminal Justice for a DDM in my BTEC

Darn it. I'm still waiting to hear back for that course. I'm also doing a BTEC, so hopefully a conditional offer will come through soon for Jordanstown.

I did get an offer for Law with Criminology at UUJ, so that's great at least!
Reply 8
I'm waiting back to hear on criminology and criminal justice, politics and criminology and social policy with criminology, needless to say I am terrified every time I get an email, makes it worse that I'm on a gap year at the minute so my offer will either be unconditional or unsuccessful, scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Reply 9
Cannot tell ya how good it is to know that I'm not the only one who hasn't heard back, I've been stressing about it for ages.

Good luck with them! Hopefully you'll get something back soon. (:
Reply 10
Haha yeah I wish they would speed everything up a bit! Awk thanks and the same to you, good luck! :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by ckeys446
Haha yeah I wish they would speed everything up a bit! Awk thanks and the same to you, good luck! :smile:

Mine just came through (:
Reply 12
Unconditional offer for English from Coleraine. Oh yehhhhhhh

Can someone just tell me with unconditional offers there does not seem to be a straight "accept" in the reply. I take it I put firm in the reply choice?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Dbx125
Unconditional offer for English from Coleraine. Oh yehhhhhhh

Can someone just tell me with unconditional offers there does not seem to be a straight "accept" in the reply. I take it I put firm in the reply choice?

I believe so - put it as your firm once you have all your decisions back.
Coleraine, English.
Don't think I'll be going though, much too far from home :frown:
Reply 15
Original post by BronaghTodd18

Don't think I'll be going though, much too far from home :frown:

That's pretty much why I'm going. My family are spread up and down great Britain and the republic of Ireland, but none have braved the border into Northern Ireland yet, so I get a nice few years away :biggrin:
Reply 16
Anyone planning to communte from Belfast lol everyday?? Im probably insane doing it but I know 1 or 2 others who are and I just cant face leaving Belfast nor have the money to,at least not for this first year. Just wondering from anyone's experience if I will be able to enjoy any sort of nightlife/freshers etc if commuting from Belfast considering id have to get home or crash somewhere at like 3am lmao.
Reply 17
Original post by Dbx125
Anyone planning to communte from Belfast lol everyday?? Im probably insane doing it but I know 1 or 2 others who are and I just cant face leaving Belfast nor have the money to,at least not for this first year. Just wondering from anyone's experience if I will be able to enjoy any sort of nightlife/freshers etc if commuting from Belfast considering id have to get home or crash somewhere at like 3am lmao.

I was wondering the same thing. I live in Ballyclare and we're already practically at the bottom of the accommodation list for Queen's so there's even less chance of me getting accommodation at UUJ! Was thinking of just staying at home the first year then maybe sharing a house or something in later years.
Reply 18
Has anyone got an offer from uni of ulster for Pharmacy (MPharm) fro 2012 entry undergrad???????? I have not got one! :frown:

My AS grades are AABB in chem, bio., maths and ict.

GCSE 3A* 4A (one short course tho!) and 3Bs

Do u think I will get an offer i got an offer from queen fro paharmacy but i know the places are very limted at ulster (only 35!!!!!!)???????:frown::angry:
Reply 19
Has anyone got an offer from uni of ulster for Pharmacy (MPharm) fro 2012 entry undergrad???????? I have not got one! :frown:

My AS grades are AABB in chem, bio., maths and ict.

GCSE 3A* 4A (one short course tho!) and 3Bs

Do u think I will get an offer i got an offer from queen for pharmacy but i know the places are very limted at ulster (only 35!!!!!!)???????:frown::angry:

Do u think i WILL GET AN OFFER????

Quick Reply