The Student Room Group

Cannibalization of Nigerian Muslims

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xXxiKillxXx
Like reuters news agency would report on this.. and you know because these people in the video are from the berom tribe..

i dont hear a great deal about nigeria generally, but most people know that muslims are in conflict with local populations - is this not the case in almost every country ?- china, russia, albania, india, phllipines, sudan, thailans, most european countries
Reply 81
DId I attempt to lay the blame on their religion? No. I am simply enraged at the fact that it doesn't receive any coverage when the perpetrator is a Christian

Because the fact that they're Christians doesn't mean anything. It wouldn't if they were Muslim either.
Reply 82
Original post by mevidek
Because the fact that they're Christians doesn't mean anything. It wouldn't if they were Muslim either.

I know this. But I dislike the double-standard
Reply 83
Original post by Indo-Chinese Food
i dont hear a great deal about nigeria generally, but most people know that muslims are in conflict with local populations - is this not the case in almost every country ?- china, russia, albania, india, phllipines, sudan, thailans, most european countries

China? Thats because China seeks to undermine any form of organised religion.. The Checnyans want their own independent state... Albania? Never knew this, care to enlighten me? India suffers mostly from attacks by Pakistani groups, and how are European countries 'in conflict' with the Muslim population? Apart from debates and controversy there is no real 'conflict'..

The situation in Sudan is more ethnic/tribal related than it is religion so to use this example would be a bit irrelevant.. In the Phillipines, the so-called 'Islamic terrorists' behave more like the mexican drug cartels..
Reply 84
I know this. But I dislike the double-standard

I doubt that anybody with a brain would blame this on them being Christian/Muslim.
Reply 85
Original post by celina10
This is vile, absolutely VILE! Even pigs wouldn't eat each other. Humans are becoming worse than pigs!

Indeed.
Reply 86
Original post by mevidek
I doubt that anybody with a brain would blame this on them being Christian/Muslim.

If you look around this forum, you will see a LOT of members doing exactly this.
China? Thats because China seeks to undermine any form of organised religion.. The Checnyans want their own independent state... Albania? Never knew this, care to enlighten me? India suffers mostly from attacks by Pakistani groups, and how are European countries 'in conflict' with the Muslim population? Apart from debates and controversy there is no real 'conflict'..

The situation in Sudan is more ethnic/tribal related than it is religion so to use this example would be a bit irrelevant.. In the Phillipines, the so-called 'Islamic terrorists' behave more like the mexican drug cartels..

Interesting reply - i dont subscribe to much or any of it though. Europe?- the uk , belgium, germany, france sweden, holland, denmark- more like arrests and terrorsim as oppossed to just 'contraversy'.
I could add Cambodia, israel obviously, the USA, bosnia, canada, australia - obviously i have ommitted all the muslim run countries in which there is islamic conflict/extremism - are these all coincidentally muslims conflict?
Reply 88
If you look around this forum, you will see a LOT of members doing exactly this.

Did you read what I said? I said people with a brain will not do that.
Reply 89
Original post by mevidek
Did you read what I said? I said people with a brain will not do that.

Then a lot of members do not have brains
Reply 90
Then a lot of members do not have brains

It would seem so, yes.
Reply 91
Original post by Medican
Nothing worse than an uncle tom. :rolleyes:

...a cannibal?
Reply 92
Original post by MrJim
If you're trying to imply that it's some kind of Christian practice that has always gone on but the Christians keep it in quiet then you're a fool. It happened to a very limited extent in the crusades. The muslims were horrible in the crusades as well, the wrote mockingly about how many european sex slaves they captured.

If you think that's bad ya'll should probably read about the sacking of Jerusalem in the first Crusade.
Wow.

I've seen some messed up things in my short time, but that is quite revolting.

We're all animals, but they are monsters.
not justifying this or anything but cannibalism has been going on for centuries if not millenia, whys it causing such a stir?
Original post by calumsteele1
not justifying this or anything but cannibalism has been going on for centuries if not millenia, whys it causing such a stir?

Because cannibalism has (in the recent past at least) been associated with life or death situations, ie the Andes plane crash. I don't have a problem with people eating other people in such situations, where they did not kill them, and to not eat them would result in death.

This however is pure mindless violence and malice.
Reply 96

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/06/front2454036.086111111.html
Intifada in France.

One example. There's also the extremely disturbing rape statistics from norway/sweden, the grooming epidemic in england, the honour killings of muslims who "act western" across europe. Don't pretend.
Reply 97
Original post by Carecup
If you think that's bad ya'll should probably read about the sacking of Jerusalem in the first Crusade.

Or indeed the conquest of what is today known as the muslim world. Wasn't always muslim.
Reply 98
Just a question, if there were a restaurant that served human meat (from willing participants obviously) would you try some?

Like, people decide to donate a bit of their stomach/arm/leg whatever, would you try some of it?
Continue reading the article at:

http://zainabusman.wordpress.com/2012/02/04/video-of-the-cannibalization-of-muslims-in-jos-where-is-our-humanity/

Note: There are several graphic images/video which are quite gruesome..

I don't think this has been covered on the news at all? When there were attacks on Christians by Muslims all the major media outlets were reporting the stories.. Why is there a silence now?

Most Nigerians know that the North of Nigeria is a very very wild place, with violence and non-sensical and barbaric behaviour of occurring in places like Jos, Sokoto and Kano. The people that do this often hid behind a pretext of committing such atrocities in the name of God (both Christians and Muslims), where I'm pretty sure that in the doctrine of either of them the line "Thou shalt each thy neighbour", does not come up, or in the name of honouring their tribal roots or some other ideal. There is a large part of Northern Nigerian behaviour that is rooted in Paganism and practising the "Dark Arts" of violence and supposed magic, to the point that when violence breaks out over whatever grievances one party has against other. The violence rapidly escalates and the people there do not bat an eyelid at what they have done.

The way my Yoruba (Southern Nigerian) mother put it was that "people could stone, disembowel and dismember and torch a person's body and then when the bell rings out for Friday prayers at the mosque or Sunday mass at church, they drop their weapons for the hour and then go pray without thinking that what they've just done is wrong in the slightest and then go back to violent behaviour.

Such practises are endemic particularly in the North. So, I honestly wasn't surprised to see this clip, but it is about time that this Dark side to an otherwise progressive and developing state was exposed and dealt with.

Quick Reply