The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1260
When is Lin due to face the likes of Rose, CP3 and Westbrook? :holmes: I know Miami and NY are just before the all-star break
Original post by S-man10
When is Lin due to face the likes of Rose, CP3 and Westbrook? :holmes: I know Miami and NY are just before the all-star break

sunday the 4th march for Boston against Rondo#
monday the 12 march for Chicago against Rose (hes going to get slaughtered)
sunday 8 and 10th of april for chicago again against rose

New york have a really easy schedule no real tests, already played westbrook and cp3 so hopefully James and co put him in his place and put an end to all this crap linsanity.
Reply 1262
Inb4 Linsanity fail then :colonhash:
Original post by S-man10
Inb4 Linsanity fail then :colonhash:

I really do like Lin but i mean its getting out of hand and people are just getting annoying. Its like all new york fans though they big him up and they have set him up for a big fall.
Reply 1264
Original post by S-man10

Westbrook? What's Westbrook gonna do to Lin... have a competition on who can turnover the most?

It's all about Rose. Rose will murder Lin.

Lebron too if he gets to guard Lin. Although I feel Lin will destroy Norris Cole.
Original post by Xotol
Westbrook? What's Westbrook gonna do to Lin... have a competition on who can turnover the most?

Lebron too if he gets to guard Lin. Although I feel Lin will destroy Norris Cole.

Cole wont be guarding lin itl be chalmers and if Lin starts getting hot Lebron is going to be sent in and Lin. Haha so true what you said about westbrook turnover contest.
Reply 1266
Original post by Xotol

Charlmers or Cole :holmes:

But if neither are going to be on the floor, it should be interesting
Original post by S-man10
Charlmers or Cole :holmes:

But if neither are going to be on the floor, it should be interesting

If neither are i count on dwayne or james doing lock down on lin.
Miami are rocking the Cavs right now :l
Yeah man, been watching it too.. beating them "with no regard for human life!" the speed of their fast breaks is scary, especially as it's usually finished off with a mad alley oop. D:
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
Yeah man, been watching it too.. beating them "with no regard for human life!" the speed of their fast breaks is scary, especially as it's usually finished off with a mad alley oop. D:

I really think its the heats to lose it they seemed to have found some new intensity and their defense is scary mean now D:
Lin the turnover machine is in full effect.. :rofl:
LOL as lin fans would say how linsane he has 5 turnovers in the first quarter their savior eh :P
Reply 1273
This is linsane...sorry had to get involved
Reply 1274
My Cavs are getting destroyed?
Reply 1275
Can anybody beat the Heat this season?
Reply 1276
How's Lin playing?
Reply 1277
Original post by boateng
Can anybody beat the Heat this season?

Lisanity will :smug:
Reply 1278
Original post by johnharris19944
I really do like Lin but i mean its getting out of hand and people are just getting annoying. Its like all new york fans though they big him up and they have set him up for a big fall.

I thought it was just me!

It's a great story, but boyyyy has it gone over board.

If he wasn't Asian, and not playing for a big market team like the Knicks, nobody would give a **** in all honesty.

I actually think all this hype makes him destined to fail. When crunch time comes and the Knicks play the big boys in the Play Offs, everybody will be expecting a CP3/Rose like performance, when in reality he isn't the slightest bit as good.
Reply 1279
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon

It will be a catastrophe for the Heat if they don't win it this season. The competition is very weak this year but then again i expected them to destroy Dallas last year and they didn't.

I really can't see anyone beating them in the Play-Offs.

Wade, Lebron and Bosh is a trio that is just that good.
(edited 12 years ago)