Reply 40
Dear you,

Stop talking to yourself.

Love,

Me.
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
Dear You,

You're the perfect person, you're amazing. You're lucky, your life is so easy and nothing ever goes wrong and I think it's ok because you're so nice. I'm sorry if I've been weird or mean to you, I didn't mean to. No one else would have done what you've done for me. I wish I was normal just for you, even though I know you love me even if I'm not. I hope one day I'll be normal or that I can at least stop the medication because I'll be able to function without it. Thanks for keeping me alive and being there all the time. I hope I can change because I don't ever want you to leave.

<3

That's pretty sweet.
I wish that people could say these thing face to face to each person sometimes.
Reply 42
Original post by Goody2Shoes-x
Dear You,

I wish to God you could understand the level of pain you caused me - to this day, nearly three years on, the memory of it makes me start to burn with rage, and simultaneously want to cry. I just wish I could understand why it was me you did this to - after all we had been through together, all the memories, a whole lifetime of them, you betrayed me in the cruellest way. I wish you could just explain why - perhaps it was unintentional, but given the type of person you've gone on to become, I doubt it. In a way, I'm glad I was the first person you cut out as I had longer to "get over it" as it were, as well as to realise I deserved better than being your doormat. I genuiely hope you realise that the person you've become is not a nice one, as I regret the loss of who you were. At the same time, a dark, bitter part of me wants you to suffer like I have. I want you to lose your friends, your university degree, your boyfriend, I want you to feel lost and alone and worthless. It makes me feel revenged, if you will.

But I know that that's not the "bigger" thing to do - I struggle sometimes, but I'm glad to say I don't brood on this nearly as much as I used to. I like to think it means I'm closer to getting over it. Time will tell.

Don't know how to sign off- atm I can't even wish you ill or well! So keeping it simple.

From Me.

:hugs:

this one made me feel especially sad. :sad:
Dear You

We were good friends once and we spent a lot of time together in high-school, however I'm glad I see less of you now we are both at different universities. When we were younger it was okay to be childish and petty because eventually you learn that it doesn't get you anywhere and as a result you become a more mature person. Sadly you don't seem to have learned that lesson.
You came out as Bi more than 6 months ago, and lets face it thats complete bull****, you mince more than a meat processing plant. Anyway you seem to view being gay as a free pass to be an even bigger bitch than you were before. You have also dumped all your old friends for complete strangers who you met in gay bars, and the only thing you all have in common is that you whore yourself about every night.
For the love of god you are studying law and yet numerous times a week you will run off to a complete strangers house when they text you in the middle of the night saying they want sex. These are people you met once in a dark crowded club, and yet you think its a good idea to go alone to their house?

We were once very similar people and yet in the space of 1 year we have gone in opposite directions.

Considering how much you have backstabbed me and our friends (your old ones), I find it ridiculous that I can worry about you and dispise you at the same time. I laugh derisively when I think about the irony of your current existence, you spent years calling other people sluts and yet now you bring a whole new meaning to the word.

It is your life to live, but I am ashamed of the person you have become. Still its fun to watch you be a ****, so I will text you when I am next home.

You are ridiculous

Me xxx
Original post by Ace Of Diamonds
Dear You

We were good friends once and we spent a lot of time together in high-school, however I'm glad I see less of you now we are both at different universities. When we were younger it was okay to be childish and petty because eventually you learn that it doesn't get you anywhere and as a result you become a more mature person. Sadly you don't seem to have learned that lesson.
You came out as Bi more than 6 months ago, and lets face it thats complete bull****, you mince more than a meat processing plant. Anyway you seem to view being gay as a free pass to be an even bigger bitch than you were before. You have also dumped all your old friends for complete strangers who you met in gay bars, and the only thing you all have in common is that you whore yourself about every night.
For the love of god you are studying law and yet numerous times a week you will run off to a complete strangers house when they text you in the middle of the night saying they want sex. These are people you met once in a dark crowded club, and yet you think its a good idea to go alone to their house?

We were once very similar people and yet in the space of 1 year we have gone in opposite directions.

Considering how much you have backstabbed me and our friends (your old ones), I find it ridiculous that I can worry about you and dispise you at the same time. I laugh derisively when I think about the irony of your current existence, you spent years calling other people sluts and yet now you bring a whole new meaning to the word.

It is your life to live, but I am ashamed of the person you have become. Still its fun to watch you be a ****, so I will text you when I am next home.

You are ridiculous

Me xxx

P.S. You also look like a fool, whoever told you that looked good did not have your best interests at heart (I may not bitch openly anymore, but its like riding a bicycle). What happened to the human clothes you used to wear!
Dear you,

I hate you and I will never forgive you. We were together for 3 years and you decided it would be okay to start sleeping with one of my 'friends' for the last 3 months of our relationship. You are a worthless little rat and I pray every day that you die in a car crash. Don't even care if that's harsh, I have never wanted anything more than for both of you to die.

Sometimes I'll idly daydream about someone throwing acid in her face. Nothing would make me happier. I love the thought of both of your lives being absolutely destroyed. Maybe I don't want you to die, actually. I'd want you to live in pain and frustration, like what you put me through.

You know what would be perfect? If you were in a car crash that left you completely paralysed and unable to speak. Like one of those people that can only communicate by blinking. Your mind would be fine, you'd be totally aware of what was going on but you wouldn't be able to talk or move. You'd be completely trapped in your own mind. &amp; she wouldn't stay with you after that, would she? She'd leave you, and you'd both be completely miserable.

Every day I'll wish that this happens. You deserve it, you ****ing ****.

Love me.

err pls, see a therapist, all that anger will make U ugly inside -out
Reply 46
Dear you,

I hate you and I will never forgive you. We were together for 3 years and you decided it would be okay to start sleeping with one of my 'friends' for the last 3 months of our relationship. You are a worthless little rat and I pray every day that you die in a car crash. Don't even care if that's harsh, I have never wanted anything more than for both of you to die.

Sometimes I'll idly daydream about someone throwing acid in her face. Nothing would make me happier. I love the thought of both of your lives being absolutely destroyed. Maybe I don't want you to die, actually. I'd want you to live in pain and frustration, like what you put me through.

You know what would be perfect? If you were in a car crash that left you completely paralysed and unable to speak. Like one of those people that can only communicate by blinking. Your mind would be fine, you'd be totally aware of what was going on but you wouldn't be able to talk or move. You'd be completely trapped in your own mind. &amp; she wouldn't stay with you after that, would she? She'd leave you, and you'd both be completely miserable.

Every day I'll wish that this happens. You deserve it, you ****ing ****.

Love me.

err pls, see a therapist, all that anger will make U ugly inside -out
Reply 47
Dear you,
Come into my life at some point soon, I have a lot of love to share.

Love me :smile:
Reply 48
Dear You,

I still don't know, and don't think I ever will quite what went wrong, or exactly what your reasons for ending it were. I feel that after two years of being together I deserved more than you suddenly ignoring me, and cutting me out of your life. You lied to me to get me to go away, instead of being honest with me, you gave me hope. I still love you, I wish I didn't. Every day is a struggle and it hurts. It hurts because I don't know why it is this way. On the same day you told me you loved me forever, and later that you no longer loved me and I had to go. I'm sorry this sounds so melodramatic, but I don't know what else to say.

From Me.
I can't believe I am actually doing this.

Dear you,
You are all the things that make perfection possible, but you are also all the things that make pain and hurt so strong and prominent. I drop everything, give up everything and run as fast as I can whenever you need me. Sometimes I really feel you don't appreciate it. I really worry myself as I feel like I can't live without you, but I want to break free from your moods and issues that I have tried so hard with and successfully helped you with only for you to flip out and lock me out at random. This is not as one way as it sounds and you do give back. My problem is I thought it was so serious that I don't give back, because I give you everything in the first place and have nothing left to offer.

Me.
Dear You,

This may be a bruise to your ego, but the only thing I feel for you these days is pity. You have chosen such a shallow path in life. The worst thing is that I don't think you even realise just how messed up you are. I wonder whether or not the empty kicks are worth it. You get something to brag about but when you start going on it shows you're really not secure in yourself. It's just sad and embarrassing which I am sure is not the look that you are going for.. It's about time you grew up to be honest.
Reply 51
Dear you,

There's a lot I want to say to you, but I don't want this to end up like Rachel's letter to Ross (rambling on for 18 pages- front and back) so will try to stick to what's most important.

I'm sorry for being so confusing these past few months but, to be fair, it's your fault that I've been this way. I have a difficult time trusting you or fully believing anything that you say these days. Because of you and how you ended up treating me, I am this cautious, cynical, skeptical person. I don't think you realise but it cut me really deep and although I've healed, the scar is still there and it's changed the type of person that I am. You've said sorry; I forgive but I can't forget.

Despite everything, I have to admit that I still have a soft spot for you, and if I'm being honest with myself, I think I always will... You were the first guy I had real feelings for and I won't ever forget that. We only really knew each other for about 7 months, but you were this new, exciting and amazing person in my life and I still can't believe a guy like you would ever want to get to know a girl like me. During that time spent with you, I learnt things about life and myself; you don't realise the effect you had on me.

I really miss you and, believe it or not, I really would love to hang out and spend time with you again, but I just can't bring myself to do it. It's been over a year since we hung out and I feel like we can't just go back to how it was. You have a girlfriend now and you've even moved into a new home together. I am happy for you but it just makes me sad that you never had those feelings for me, which I had for you. I hope you two are happy together and make sure you treat her right.

I hope that one day I will feel able to hang out with you. I don't want all contact to be lost and our friendship to be over (again) just because you've moved a few miles further away. Please don't ever forget me because I still think about you a lot and I miss seeing your handsome face. I wish things were different but I am happy that we're at least on good terms after everything :smile:

Love, me
x
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 52
Dear you,

I AM NOT SORRY FOR WHAT I DID

Love me.

Dear You,

I don't think I've ever been this close to anyone before, and I've never felt like this about anyone before either. It's like having a best friend and boyfriend all rolled into one. I feel more comfortable around you than I do around anyone else, and ever have done around anyone else, and I feel like I've revealed aspects of my personality to you that I didn't even know I had. We've only known each other for 4 and a bit months but it feels like so much longer because of all the time we've been able to spend together.

I don't know if you're the person I'll be spending the rest of my life with but I know that right now, I love you, and I know that if this ended in the near future, it could destroy me. I love you and I love how close we are, but it also makes me feel a bit vulnerable. I often don't open up to people because when I was younger people often would abuse my trust in them (and I would only confide in them about little things but when you've told someone not to tell anyone something and they do, it's betrayal, right?). There's also the whole "first relationship" thing - your first relationship often doesn't last, does it? I really want things to work in the long term. I'd like to think though that if for whatever reason they didn't, we could still remain friends seeing as we get along so well if you take the romantic and sexual attraction out of the equation.

I wish that I could see myself the way that you see me. I hate how you're always telling me that I'm beautiful and that I'm an amazing person yet I still sometimes can't stand the sight of myself in the mirror and feel like an awful person. I'm so worried that I'll end up revealing a side of myself that you don't like and this'll be over because I have put people off me by doing that in the past - I've got too comfortable around them and they've seen me for what I really am and left. I'm worried that I'm too dependent upon you for my happiness; in the past I've put all of my eggs in one basket so to speak in friendships and just ended up getting hurt and being left without close friends because I concentrated so much on that one friendship.

I'm sorry we haven't had sex yet. I want to; I think about it and we've come so close, yet something always stops me. I think it's just me not being comfortable with myself as a sexual being. Before I met you I rarely thought about sex and had never been sexually attracted to someone and it's still taking some getting used to. I know deep down that you're not going to leave me because of that but it's still a fear that I have for some reason.

Once again, I love you.
(edited 12 years ago)
Dear You

Yes, I know I messed up and I know I didn't handle things in the right way, and I am sorry. But you, you need to tell me you love me, you need to show me you care. I can feel myself slipping away and it scares me.

You are my best friend, my boyfriend and occasionally my enemy all into one.

Yours always,
Me
Dear you,

It'd be nice if you could sometimes send me texts in the morning for me to read. Or calling me beautiful instead of secretly taking every chance you can to take glances at my ass, (yes I notice you looking). You know that Tuesday was my first ever proper Valentine's day, and yeah we both had to be apart that day, but I think you should have called me. I won't get put off you get angry and start swearing at the whole world. I'd rather hear you ramble on about something than not hear you at all. I hate it when you get distant. I love it when you kiss me so passionately, when you use your hands as well as your tongue. Do it more often, I'm too shy to ask for it myself.
I know that you love me, but I wish you'd show it and say it more sometimes.

Love from,
me.
Original post by Dorito
:hugs:

this one made me feel especially sad. :sad:

Aww, I didn't mean to drag anyone's mood down... :hugs: It was actually kind of therapeutic! :colondollar:
Dear You,

I want you to know that I'm going to be okay. I know I need to tell you that to your face soon but I'm not quite ready yet, it still hurts too much. I am still crying every day about the fact that I was so happy with you and then you ended it, but to be fair it's only been over a week since you dropped the bombshell, I'll be okay. I'm glad you told me you didn't love me because I already knew deep down and it was killing me, I just kept pushing it to the side and making myself believe that it would work out.

I will be okay. You'll find someone else, I'll find someone else and I hope we can meet one day as friends.

You are the kindest, most selfless person I've ever had the pleasure to meet, let alone be in a relationship with. I just don't understand why you have so little self-confidence. You're so beautiful and talented and funny. Everybody loves you, you know.

You were my first love. I don't think I ever told you that. Although I'm sad we're not together any more, it makes me happy to think that my first love was with such an amazingly wonderful person.

Trying my hardest not to love you,

Me

P.S I will talk to you soon, I just can't right now. It hurts too much and I'll just break down again and I don't want you to have to see that. I cry too much, I know that. You're such a caring person that I know it will kill you to see me so upset by something you've caused. So I will see you in 2 weeks and hope I will be strong enough to talk to you by then :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by Goody2Shoes-x
Aww, I didn't mean to drag anyone's mood down... :hugs: It was actually kind of therapeutic! :colondollar:

It's incredibly therapeutic!

I often wonder if it would make the situation better or worse if we actually said these to the person though... is honesty really the best policy? :hmmm:
Reply 59
Original post by Dorito
It's incredibly therapeutic!

I often wonder if it would make the situation better or worse if we actually said these to the person though... is honesty really the best policy? :hmmm:

All I have to say is I used to be ridiculously open about this sort of thing...it doesn't go down too well with guys, they think you are being overemotional and run as faaar away as possible.

Latest