The Student Room Group

Games you love that no one else seems to have played

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
It will always be Europa Universalis 3 for me, I've never met anyone (apart from through the game) who has even heard of it. That saying I can't wait for Crusader Kings II to be released later today.

Top Gear 2. Played this to death when I was a kid.

Super Robot Wars. Its Fire Emblem but with mechs!
The old Spyro, not the rubbish new one's...the good ones are the ones that were released for Playstation 1 :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iATaPuEgEsc&feature=related
avptg5.jpg

This game is just quality through and through. The Onimusha series is so underrated its criminal :angry:
Whenever I watch Spyro videos it makes me just want to find my PS1 and hook it up and play.
Original post by accountant-future
The old Spyro, not the rubbish new one's...the good ones are the ones that were released for Playstation 1 :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iATaPuEgEsc&feature=related

YES!! :ditto:
Original post by Fusion
I'd love to see a modern remake of it with better controls/graphics etc

It was the perfect blend of action/adventure/role playing

(can't remember anymore quotes)

Queen Amidala: [after being shot with a rocket launcher] I'm not hurt. The laser blast just grazed my shoulder.
or
Mos Espa trader: Barbo is hurrying as fast as he can
Original post by cl_steele
Red alert 2, never found anyone else who played it yet it was such a quality game :rolleyes:

Amazing game, me and my friend used to play online :biggrin: it just used to reach a stalemate with each person dug in so deep.
The original and best 3 civilization games :biggrin: number 3 was the bees knees yet everybody raved about obscure ps2 games :frown:
Shenmue - Originial Xbox
Original post by rainbow drops
The only two I can think of right now are Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds (PC) :colondollar: and Dino Crisis for PS1. There's probably more though.

YESS! Have I actually found a girl who used to play these games? paha, I still play odds bits of them both. That damn T-Rex that followed you throughout Dino Crisis :frown: I just want to cry after remembering how many times it ate me.
Donkey Kong Country for the SNES. I used to li e this as a kid but noone I know has ever played it.
Prisoner of war :smile:

boxshot_uk_large.jpg
Reply 534
Street Of Rage on sega
Original post by chrissy_h
Donkey Kong Country for the SNES. I used to li e this as a kid but noone I know has ever played it.

You can't be serious, that games a classic!
Original post by DudeJericho
You can't be serious, that games a classic!

I really wish I was. I think it's because they got into gaming a little later than me so never played any SNES games. They have only ever had playstations.
Reply 537
Only one of my friends knows what I'm going on about when I mention Star Wars: Republic Commando. That game was easily one of the best FPS's I've ever played. Another great one was a flying game called Secret Weapons Over Normandy that I had on PC. That was pure class.
Original post by TLK
Street Of Rage on sega

That is one of my all time favs, the number of hours I spent playing that game on my Megadrive :smile:

Original post by chrissy_h
I really wish I was. I think it's because they got into gaming a little later than me so never played any SNES games. They have only ever had playstations.

Thats a shame.. but I guess its only natural, the older generation will probably always be surprised some people haven't played classics such as that
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Whenever I watch Spyro videos it makes me just want to find my PS1 and hook it up and play.

I totally did that the other week after I depressed myself by watching YouTube videos of Spyro. Brought back memories...

Now I just have to find Crash Bandicoot.

Quick Reply

Latest