The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

Well if you were to do A-level maths you would have the joy of integration to look forward to. :tongue:

Staying as far away from A-level maths as possible!
Just read your post on the asperger assessment. Maybe they'll ring back, since you picked up. How are you today? :hugs:

Lunch with my mum went well. It was so loud though, quite overwhelming.

Spoiler

Reply 3141
Original post by SeaJay

Spoiler

Original post by Nut.

Spoiler

Thank you both for replying and for the advice :hugs:

Spoiler

Reply 3142
Original post by Sultana
Thank you both for replying and for the advice :hugs:

Spoiler

Spoiler

this time last february i was mooching around my bedroom, spending the day alternately sleeping, crying and staring morosely at the internet.

now i am mooching around my bedroom, spending the day alternately sleeping, crying and staring morosely at the internet, only i've dropped out of my degree and lost half my friends. also my bedroom is about half the size.

progress??????????
Original post by Sultana
Ok I need some advice please

Spoiler for SH
seriously big spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Staying as far away from A-level maths as possible!
Just read your post on the asperger assessment. Maybe they'll ring back, since you picked up. How are you today? :hugs:

Lunch with my mum went well. It was so loud though, quite overwhelming.

Spoiler

Hopefully, was about 3 hours ago they called. Ok thanks, mood dropped a little bit, probably because I haven't done any work today. Lecturer for for the harder module has an office hour at 9 tomorrow, think I will try to see him. Although as I don't actually have to be in til 11 tomorrow I'm not sure I will be so keen in the morning.
The counsellor talked a lot today, about the situation with work and maybe seeing about pushing some of the exams back, don't think I would feel comfortable asking about that though. Kind of felt like I didn't really say anything in the session today. :tongue:
Got an email from the mental health I see, said that I has been referred to the aspergers group now and that if I could get a letter from the gp he would be able to offer extra support and mentioned mentoring. That's good, just feels like the weeks are passing by and there's not much time left.
Still haven't told my housemates that I finish this year, just don't know what to say, should just get it over with so it's off my mind.

Glad it went well. :hugs:

Spoiler

Reply 3146
Original post by Nut.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 3147
Original post by ParadoxSocks

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 3148
No one wants me. They don't care about me. For them I only exist if they want help with work. I have no friends. No one to talk to. I am all alone. I don't know when this will end. This torture. I don't know what to do. Everyone else is always having fun. They don't know what it feels like to be alone.

Ran away from home when no one else was there. My mum phoned, saying she would take longer. I had to tell her where I was. Now have to get home by 7.

I was meant to stay after school to finish ICT coursework. I didn't stay. Now I might fail. But what can I do? At least I got away from torture. I can't describe how painful it was.
:shock: MEDICINE OFFERRRRRR FROM KEELE! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:party:
Original post by ViceVersa

you only went to the interview? :biggrin: That was fast :holmes:
Not sure what this is,if anything but for as long as I can remember,I've never felt good enough for anyone,anything or at anything.I set really high standards for myself and never usually reach them and even when I do(rarely) I STILL feel unsatisfied.It sucks the joy out of doing things. For instance I love learning languages and have been learning German for the past three years.I'm now at an equivalent of A2 and had my mock today and found it pretty challenging and ended up crying afterwards as I have always found it easy up until now and no one listens when I try to complain about the work.My teachers have said I can attain the grades I need with hard work but I feel like I'm burning myself out,I've had no sleep in ages.
Hopefully, was about 3 hours ago they called. Ok thanks, mood dropped a little bit, probably because I haven't done any work today. Lecturer for for the harder module has an office hour at 9 tomorrow, think I will try to see him. Although as I don't actually have to be in til 11 tomorrow I'm not sure I will be so keen in the morning.
The counsellor talked a lot today, about the situation with work and maybe seeing about pushing some of the exams back, don't think I would feel comfortable asking about that though. Kind of felt like I didn't really say anything in the session today. :tongue:
Got an email from the mental health I see, said that I has been referred to the aspergers group now and that if I could get a letter from the gp he would be able to offer extra support and mentioned mentoring. That's good, just feels like the weeks are passing by and there's not much time left.
Still haven't told my housemates that I finish this year, just don't know what to say, should just get it over with so it's off my mind.

Glad it went well. :hugs:

Spoiler

It probably would help you going to see your lecturer but I know what you mean about not being keen in the morning.
If you think pushing exams back would help you then you could perhaps e-mail somebody about it? It would save talking to somebody face-to-face if you find things like that hard.
Good luck with it. :hugs:

There was somebody there with a TBBT t-shirt on saying Bazinga, so cool. :tongue: I'm so tired today :yawn:. If I nap I'll feel worse for it though, always do.

:bl::bhangra::badger::banana2::banana::danceboy::dance::groovy:
Well done! Genuinely pleased for you, you deserve it! :biggrin:
Reply 3154

WELL DONE!!! Awesome news. Made me smile. Yup. :smile:

Edit: :banana::cheers:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3155

Excellent! Well done, you awesome person :jumphug:

That's made me smile for the first time in days :biggrin:

Hell yes! So pleased for you :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 3157

Really well done, you deserve it! :hugs:

Hospitalised again. Woot. :colonhash:

Congratulations! We said you'd be awesome, didn't we?

I spent a year at Keele and loved it. Will hopefully crawl back there for my postgrad :biggrin: My girlfriend is still there though so I sneak back occasionally :biggrin:

Accept it so I can hunt you down and shout hey at you :colone:
Sat in tears for the whole of my counselling session, because I am just terrified that they are going to abandon me, and the same with the CMHT and the Psychiatrist. I know they are planning on just dropping me, they're probably writing about it in their notes, just waiting to get rid of me. I don't even deserve their help. I don't deserve anything really. I just hurt everyone around me, by being suicidal, by self harming, by not really cooperating with the CMHT (not my fault, my care co ordinator is never there, I can't understand the Psychiatrist and my therapist is just vague about everything). There is actually no reason for me to feel like this. I can not trust anyone again, I just can't do that, because I will end up being hurt. I'm just at the end of what I can cope with.

Spoiler

Latest