The Student Room Group

will this do me more harm than good? **** buddies question

i really like this guy and he dumped me and then stopped talking to me. However, we recently got back in touch and he's said to be **** buddies. I realllllyy like him so much but would rather him in my life than not at all.

will i be making a huge mistake to do this? will i end up getting hurt more?
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

In this situation...

Tbh Im not sure...

Its sad he will never love me but then again he is intimate with me...

I guess if you want love, dont do it...

But if you want him, go for it...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
have some self respect....he dumps u...and then says lets be **** buddies...and your actually wasting your time considering it :facepalm2:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by catjaum
have some self respect....he dumps u...and then says lets be **** buddies...and your actually wasting your time considering it :facepalm2:

but maybe i can get him to fall for me :P haha
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by pinkangelgirl

^^^ Thats what Im hoping...
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Sui-Kinxtar_kitty

:frown: how longs it taking? x
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6

guys dont get emotionally attached from sex.... its just gonna be sex for him.... but the longer u keep it going the more you're gonna start falling for him again...

source: been in an identical situation, except i was the dude.....and my ex kept assuming we were gonna get back together oneday..... never happened....and ended badly for her...
(edited 12 years ago)
:frown: how longs it taking? x

Well started from June...

Its more fwb because I tell him everythin and when Im upset he calls and makes me feel better...

He didnt dump me... He just doesnt want me as his gf as he doesnt love me...

I think he did say maybe in the future somthin might happen...

I really doubt it atm though...
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by catjaum
guys dont get emotionally attached from sex.... its just gonna be sex for him.... but the longer u keep it going the more you're gonna start falling for him again...

source: been in an identical situation, except i was the dude.....and my ex kept assuming we were gonna get back together oneday..... never happened....and ended badly for her...

what makes a guy get emotionally attached?
(edited 12 years ago)

Its more fwb because I tell him everythin and when Im upset he calls and makes me feel better...

awww im sorry to hear! thats quite a while! although if it helps, my friend was seeing someone for ages who 'didnt want a relationship' and they were just fwb and then months later he officially asked her out and now theyre really happy :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by catjaum
guys dont get emotionally attached from sex.... its just gonna be sex for him

That is complete bull****.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 11
what makes a guy get emotionally attached?

your personality and just generally how you are.....and you cant/shouldn't change that for anyone...
(edited 12 years ago)
awww im sorry to hear! thats quite a while! although if it helps, my friend was seeing someone for ages who 'didnt want a relationship' and they were just fwb and then months later he officially asked her out and now theyre really happy :smile:

Well the most I have heard him tell me was that I was more than a friend...

He defo cares about me loads but its not love yet...

So lets hope for the best...

But oh yeh I have another one similar to you: Ex dumped me.... Wanted me back as a **** bud but I turned him down... I will agree with the view above... He will just be using you...
(edited 12 years ago)
i really like this guy and he dumped me and then stopped talking to me. However, we recently got back in touch and he's said to be **** buddies. I realllllyy like him so much but would rather him in my life than not at all.

will i be making a huge mistake to do this? will i end up getting hurt more?

Not a good idea, you like this guy far more than just an f-buddy. So far he has treated you like crap and will probably just take advantage of the fact you have far deeper feelings for him than he does for you.
(edited 12 years ago)
I don't like the idea, but that's just me :s-smilie:

I'd feel used I suppose, and what's to say that at the end of the day they just turn their back on you? Feelings will always be there. Just my opinion.
(edited 12 years ago)
Well the most I have heard him tell me was that I was more than a friend...

He defo cares about me loads but its not love yet...

So lets hope for the best...

But oh yeh I have another one similar to you: Ex dumped me.... Wanted me back as a **** bud but I turned him down... I will agree with the view above... He will just be using you...

You give us girls a bad name. What are you thinking? You are the one being used in your "fwb" situation.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Cannotbelieveit
That is complete bull****.

Awesome sig? Where did u get it/whats the name?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 17
In this situation...

Tbh Im not sure...

Its sad he will never love me but then again he is intimate with me...

I guess if you want love, dont do it...

But if you want him, go for it...

Hey hun :>

I've literally just joined as I lurk on this forum alot and I have seen a few of your posts but I just wanted to say that you are such a silly girl. I don't know what you're expecting to get him to fall for you, I see you posting about a torrid past and you are with a **** buddy who is clearly using you.

Get your head screwed on otherwise you will get hurt again hun.

Original post by Anonymous
You give us girls a bad name. What are you thinking? You are the one being used in your "fwb" situation.

I concur <:
(edited 12 years ago)
OP, please don't go into this with the hope that you'll win him round to wanting you back. Fine if it naturally progresses it that way, but don't go in with that sort of hope as you probably will have it crushed.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by *LoveMeDo*
Hey hun :>

I've literally just joined as I lurk on this forum alot and I have seen a few of your posts but I just wanted to say that you are such a silly girl. I don't know what you're expecting to get him to fall for you, I see you posting about a torrid past and you are with a **** buddy who is clearly using you.

Get your head screwed on otherwise you will get hurt again hun.

Meow everyone is entitled to their own opinion :smile:

Kthnxbai
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending